WC: 2014 Division II A & B • Division III • Apr. 5-15 • General Discussion

Arlus

Apr 3, 2014
Europe
Thank you :)

But if Bulgaria could shake their system by forcing them to turnovers and doing some heavy body checks in the beginning, the game could turn into their favour. So I think I better not make any predictions on who's gonna win this one. Hopefully it will be a very tight and passionate game.

It appears that they've done that and managed a big result. I have a Bulgarian colleague an he first laugh because on a certain Bulgarian sport section they had a big title like BULGARIA, THE WORLD CHAMPION:D even if this is Division 3.

Arlus

Apr 3, 2014
Europe
Surprised to see that the attendance in WC Division 2A is quite low with a 23 spectators at Estonia vs. Australia.

Even on Division 3 in Luxembourg, they had at least 100 at every match, if the figures are accurate.

IceBlacks

Dec 17, 2013
Surprised to see that the attendance in WC Division 2A is quite low with a 23 spectators at Estonia vs. Australia.

Even on Division 3 in Luxembourg, they had at least 100 at every match, if the figures are accurate.

Yes, they were correct. There was a holiday week in Luxembourg and in the day games there were quite many school children and kindergarden children watching the games which explanes the pretty good spectator numbers.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Seeing how amateur Estonian team dominates the crap out of their division one question arose, what kind of the beast the Dutch league is? Is it professional? Semi-professional? Because Belgium NT is basically as good as a Dutch league club and they are still nowhere near dominant against the countries where professional hockey doesn't exist.

Does anyone know?

IceBlacks

Dec 17, 2013
6505883_orig.jpg

This was the save which prevented North Korea taking 2-0 lead and perhaps their run for win. After this save the game started slowly to go better for Bulgarians and at the end of the 2nd period they took 2-1 lead.

You can find all the photos from the games at my website so please, have a look :) http://gamewornjerseys.weebly.com/2014-division-iii-wc-luxembourg.html

Bulgarians are having a good time during the last Luxembourg game.

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
I currently am living in Georgia, and am planning on going to watch some Georgian league matches on May 3 in Batumi. Will post photos/info if anyone is interested, though I expect the quality to be quite low, but a fun experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad