2014 AAA Interest Gauging (and signup?) thread

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I assume there are some people interested in having an AAA draft this year. I'm interested in having one. Not gung ho, but I'll definitely do it and I'll do the work to run it too. It will be a tighter ship than the MLD; we'll move it along faster than this has gone.

We're only going to do this if it's done at a pace that's conducive to research and discourse though. No double picks, a good week for lineup reviews, effort on bios expected, and full playoffs. I'm ready for at least that. Who else is?

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I'd like to get to 10, hoping we'll get there, still haven't heard from a few old regulars.

I think we can do it.

I'm in a tough spot - I'm fine if there's no AAA, BUT, if there is one, I will be in it, compulsively. And with that said, if there's one, I want it to be as epic as possible.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I'm going to have to pass. I'll be in for the ATD, but that will likely be my last draft I participate in as I'll be starting a full-time job at a Big 4 accounting firm so my free time will be very limited.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
I'm spending way too much time on the HOH Wingers project as it is. Don't have time for this draft. Hope you guys have a good one.

Last edited:

BubbaBoot

Oct 19, 2003
The Fenway
Visit site
As I told VI, I have way too much BS to deal with right now.....I actually like these lower drafts better and I'm bummed I can't participate. I will throw in unneeded 3¢ once in a while though. When does it begin?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad