Engvall 6.5D
Cameranesi 6.5D
Herzog 6.5D
Biggs 6.5D
Ashton 6.0B
Rupert 6.0C
Ross 6.0D
Devane 5.5C

I mostly agree with this, although I think Leivo and Verhaeghe might be one tick too high.

I think our pool has improved, with our new additions and the big years a bunch of them had last year. We should be somewhere near the top-15 mark now, IMO.

TheThrill81*

You realize this makes no sense right? You are saying that 8.5B means he could drop 1 ranking to 8.5C, which in turn means he could drop 2 rankings.

The way you're saying it implies that a player can't drop any further from C, which is of course wrong. That makes no sense. If a player is already at D, it means they could drop 3 rankings. You use common sense, F is the lowest. So it stands to reason that F is the absolute lowest they could go.

8.5B means he may drop to a 8-7.5

8.5C means he may drop to 7.5-6.5

No, it doesn't. Dropping 1 rating does not mean dropping half a rating, did you even read what you typed? Please point to where it says on here http://www.hockeysfuture.com/playerprojections/ that a player will drop by 0.5

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
The way you're saying it implies that a player can't drop any further from C, which is of course wrong. That makes no sense. If a player is already at D, it means they could drop 3 rankings. You use common sense, F is the lowest. So it stands to reason that F is the absolute lowest they could go.

No, it doesn't. Dropping 1 rating does not mean dropping half a rating, did you even read what you typed? Please point to where it says on here http://www.hockeysfuture.com/playerprojections/ that a player will drop by 0.5

the letter shows the likely hood of a player reaching the number(his potential) and if he doesn't reach his potential how far he may fall, so a 8.5B means the player should be anything from a 8.5, 8, or 7.5 player in his prime(w/e those numbers mean) a 8.5C means the player can be anywhere between 8.5-6.5.

Durrrrrr

Jun 23, 2011
the letter shows the likely hood of a player reaching the number(his potential) and if he doesn't reach his potential how far he may fall, so a 8.5B means the player should be anything from a 8.5, 8, or 7.5 player in his prime(w/e those numbers mean) a 8.5C means the player can be anywhere between 8.5-6.5.

This,
and like anything, this "grade" is only valid for one specific point in time.
As the prospect develops, the grade can and will change to represent what people believe the prospects new ceiling and chance to reach it.

With that said, I don't know how you give any 18 year old (with exception) a grade with a letter better than a D.
As they develop, the letter should move up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad