2014/2015 memorable moments

Three Dog

Apr 12, 2015
Too much negativity on this board right now.
How about the fun the moments from this year?

First couple that come to mind for me is:

1: Kelly dropping the gloves with Shaw (good bout) after Lucic had set up Krug for a nice goal against the Hawks.

2. Paquette (TB) confronting Chara after a penalty call... Chara drops him and casually skates to the penalty box.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
1, Pastamania after u20 tournament.

2, seeing Spooner-Pasta click.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Looch, Pasta, Spooner line

Pasta checks PK Subban HARD in a home game against the Habs...skates back to the bench where PK's brother is the B's back up...Pasta smiles big and shrugs his shoulders at our Subban....They both laugh.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
The negativity in this town sucks!

Bobby Orr is not walking through that door, Ray Bourque is not walking through the door.

But seriously, the hi light of 2015 will be when Bartkowski signs with Edmonton.:laugh:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Pasta in the Tampa game where he scored that beauty where he just turned on the jets and made the D-man and goalie look silly.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Pasta (in one of his early games) is out on Bergy's line and gets nailed (Tampa game I believe)....He comes back to the bench smiling but with blood in his mouth....Coach sends him out with Looch....A player goes to hit Pasta and Looch skates up to him and says "Not today"...Tampa player decides not to hit Pasta .

Last edited:

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Pastrnak's first two NHL goals in Philly vs. the Flyers. (I was there in person)

Spooners first NHL goal in NJ. (OT game winner, I was there in person)

I see a pattern here......I should go to all the games....time to start a kickstarter campaign.

:yo:

Three Dog

Apr 12, 2015
That between the legs goal was a beaut. Griffith if I remember correctly.

I forgot about that one. ...that was ridiculous. reminded me of wheeler back in the day for some reason.

....another one was marchand tying it up in philly with 14 seconds left, and then scoring in o/t to win it.

....too bad marchand doesn't get enough credit for his offensive ability from people outside the Bruins fan base.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
That between the legs goal was a beaut. Griffith if I remember correctly.

Griff had two great highlight-reel-worthy goals. That one, and this one where he practically recreated the Bobby Orr Goal.

[NHL]655672[/NHL]

I wasn't heartbroken when he got sent back to Providence; he's wasn't top six early last (or, rather, this) season. I hope he develops and gets another shot.

It's funny, at the end of this season, I had an empty feeling. I know this is supposed to be an optimistic thread, but I had so many more "cool memories" about 2013-4 than this year - Marchand's SHG during the MLK matinee against Quick. Thornton's goal on Timmy T. When Johnny took the rockets out to play after scoring in the first game of round 2 - and then got a big man-hug from Marchand.

This year, the memories are a bit more generic. I had full-time Pastamania, even from the first shift of his first NHL first game - when he popped out for about 3 seconds, and then ran back to the bench as if Pac-Man had just eaten a power pellet, because Crosby's line came out.

Oh, and I -HATED- that Marchand goal to tie the last game. Cutting our McDavid chances in half? Meh. And we didn't even get a win out of it - just the honor of being the team with the most points to ever be left out of the playoffs. Hooray, parity!

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
The many times the 4th line, plus the backup goalie, plus Matt Bartkowski got blamed for missing the playoffs...that was awesome.

Three Dog

Apr 12, 2015
It's funny, at the end of this season, I had an empty feeling. I know this is supposed to be an optimistic thread, but I had so many more "cool memories" about 2013-4 than this year - ........

........just the honor of being the team with the most points to ever be left out of the playoffs. Hooray, parity!

I hear ya. Tuff year. ....I'm actually watching the 2011 cup run right now. ...Game 6 vs mtl. Ryder making a glove save in the crease when Thomas was off in no-mans land. Ahhh yes... cheers to better memories. :)

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Liam.
Chara TKOing Paquette.

I'd say that's about it, Marchand's OT winners were pretty fun as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad