2014-15 season ticket prices released

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Couldn't think of where else to put this so I figured I'd start a new thread for it.

For anyone curious, looks like this is what we'll be charged next year:

7rOoR.png

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I really want to renew, but right now it's looking to be a perfect storm to prevent me meeting the early bird deadline. Have no money right now and the job I just got doesn't start until April 7th, so I won't receive my first paycheck from it until maybe late April.

Damn.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Dont worry, if something changes in a few months I am sure they will help you out. I am liking the new price areas. I know they went with the generic pricing structure after the BK as a way to lower some of the prices but sitting in the last row of the ends should never have been the same price as row C in 110...I was going to go back to a half season because of the costs but I jump at the new ends' pricing.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
How do these compare to current and past prices?

I can't speak for any other sections, but this will (hopefully) be my 3rd season in section 214.

This season cost me $774 (face value of tickets, with fees and other stuff since I did the payment plan I spent more like $850 total), which was the early bird renewal price. New STH's in my section got the $989 price that's staying the same for early bird renewals (on a 2-year commitment).

The lockout-shortened season last season I paid the same amount per game as I did for this season.

I'm hoping to make a 2-year commitment work, but it'll depend entirely on how my new job works out.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
How do these compare to current and past prices?

Most sections increased by 12% over last year if you didn't renew by July 2013. So its increasing prices for people who renewed last year but locks in prices for people who bought new seats.

So I was in 110 but wasn't going to renew until we had an owner last year. People who renewed kept their $50 a ticket price. I ended up paying the new $56 price for this last year. If you select the 2 year option for this next year, its $56 a ticket. If you pick the 1 year option...you could be looking at a 20% increase if you renewed before the deadline last year since it would now be $60 a game.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
On top of the season ticket price above (ex: $860 for the cheapest) there are additional fees?

Also, anyone know what the new ticket voucher thing is? Ticket rep mentioned it when I was talking to them.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
On top of the season ticket price above (ex: $860 for the cheapest) there are additional fees?

Also, anyone know what the new ticket voucher thing is? Ticket rep mentioned it when I was talking to them.

Well, here's a screenshot of my renewal packet which lists every last penny I would pay:

7rQHs.png

Hope that answers your question.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Sat on the first row behind the zamboni entrance for the pre-Olympic win vs CHI, and I'm thinking about upgrading from 208 to 106 ... hmmm ...

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
I will say one thing, I am not a fan of buying all four playoff games in advance of each round. While making the playoffs is probably a long shot, I dont think we will have home ice advantage and thus paying for four games annoys me. The Dbacks had it were you payed after the season was over for the actual games played (if you renewed). But other sports make you pay for all potential playoff games so I guess paying for each round isnt that bad.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Sat on the first row behind the zamboni entrance for the pre-Olympic win vs CHI, and I'm thinking about upgrading from 208 to 106 ... hmmm ...

Do it, I always thought that they should bring the last 5 row pricing back to encourage people to move down. It doesnt look good on TV to have the upper level sold-out and the lowers at half capacity. Some people like the view better...others hate the walk up...like me.

I also noticed that for some of the remaining games, the single game ticket prices were already dropped to $50 in those sections. Just like the online parking pass cost for lot G, they dropped it from $20 to $15 but didn't advertise it.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Well, here's a screenshot of my renewal packet which lists every last penny I would pay:

7rQHs.png

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks for posting this.

(95.94*19)+298.20 = $2121.06 vs $1,988 ($133.06 extra by doing payments)
(122.28*8)+162.75 = $1140.99 vs $1,085 ($55.99 extra by doing payments)

By paying monthly there is a 5.1% to 6.7% interest rate plus any additional monthly fees and processing charges.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Off topic sorta, but is anybody else really annoyed by their season ticket rep's complete lack of personality?

My guy writes emails and answers questions like Siri. Rather than answering questions, dude picks up on 2 or 3 keywords, then copies and pastes a paragraph out of a script. What is the point of having a dedicated rep if not to "build a relationship" (term I use loosely) with someone. A dozen or so emails over 9 months and I still feel like I'm talking to the Ctrl+F function of a PDF file.

Am I alone here?
By paying monthly there is a 5.1% to 6.7% interest rate plus any additional monthly fees and processing charges.
Pretty normal. Businesses do this all the time. 5% annual is a fair return on a low-to-medium risk investment (mix of blue chip stocks and T-bills) ... if you want to save some coin, take the payment plan and invest the money between now and when payments are due. Otherwise, break out those stacks and knock it out up front ... like a boss.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Off topic sorta, but is anybody else really annoyed by their season ticket rep's complete lack of personality?

My guy writes emails and answers questions like Siri. Rather than answering questions, dude picks up on 2 or 3 keywords, then copies and pastes a paragraph out of a script. What is the point of having a dedicated rep if not to "build a relationship" (term I use loosely) with someone. A dozen or so emails over 9 months and I still feel like I'm talking to the Ctrl+F function of a PDF file.

Am I alone here?Pretty normal. Businesses do this all the time. 5% annual is a fair return on a low-to-medium risk investment (mix of blue chip stocks and T-bills) ... if you want to save some coin, take the payment plan and invest the money between now and when payments are due. Otherwise, break out those stacks and knock it out up front ... like a boss.

They should hire me. I'd do it.

Oddly, I'm pretty sure they want a 4yr degree. I'm not there yet. I've got the phone "sales" experience, though.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

Am I alone here?Pretty normal. Businesses do this all the time. 5% annual is a fair return on a low-to-medium risk investment (mix of blue chip stocks and T-bills) ... if you want to save some coin, take the payment plan and invest the money between now and when payments are due. Otherwise, break out those stacks and knock it out up front ... like a boss.

It is in my experience that people who work in sales have no soul.

:sarcasm:

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
Thanks for posting this.

(95.94*19)+298.20 = $2121.06 vs $1,988 ($133.06 extra by doing payments)
(122.28*8)+162.75 = $1140.99 vs $1,085 ($55.99 extra by doing payments)

I think you are miscalculating the $7 monthly ccard processing fee which can be avoided.

1988 (total) - 298.20 (down) = 1689.8 (balance)
1689.8 (balance) / 19 (payments) = 88.94 (calculated monthly payment)
95.94 (monthly payment) - 88.94 (calculated monthly payment) = 7 (ccard processing fee)

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

I have had a fantastic season ticket rep the last 3 years and would recommend her to anyone. (In fact, on here, I think I have once via PM) Very helpful and responsive, and very personable when I run into her at games. In prior years I have had drone ticket reps, so I appreciate a good one.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
That looks like about $300 or so more than I paid last season for 110. I had to let my season tickets go this year because I can pay for both seats anymore and don't know anyone who likes going as much as I do that will pay for their seat. The extra money I have now is nice by I think the withdrawals are just now going away. I'm sure they'll com roaring back if we make the playoffs though.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm just curious, are there any perks if you refer someone to get season tickets? With my new job I'm hoping to be able to afford tickets.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
This two year commitment thing and monthly payments is awesome...but I would want to get two and that would mean pretty much a car payment a month..and I could use a second car for mah lady. Maybe next year, being a Coyotes STH would be something to cross off my bucket list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad