Salary Cap: 2014-15 Roster-building Thread XIX : 2015 - We WANT MOAR WINGERZZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
All figures are cap numbers, not salaries, and are taken directly from www.capgeek.com.

2014-2015 salary ceiling: ....69,000,000
Projected cap spending: ......68,733,167
Projected cap space: ...............175,000
Projected deadline space: ......1,547,198

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
Forward.................
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
2016-17

Evgeni Malkin|
C​
|
27​
|
9,500,000​
|
9,500,000​
|
9,500,000​

Sidney Crosby|
C​
|
26​
|
8,700,000​
|
8,700,000​
|
8,700,000​

Chris Kunitz|
LW​
|
34​
|
3,850,000​
|
3,850,000​
|
3,850,000​

David Perron|
LW​
|
26​
|
3,812,500​
|
3,812,500​
|
UFA

Brandon Sutter|
C​
|
25​
|
3,300,000​
|
3,300,000​
|
UFA

Nick Spaling|
LW​
|
25​
|
2,200,000​
|
2,200,000​
|
UFA

Marcel Goc|
C​
|
30​
|
1,200,000​
|
UFA

Steve Downie|
RW​
|
27​
|
1,000,000​
|
UFA

Beau Bennett|
LW​
|
22​
|
900,000​
|
RFA

Craig Adams|
RW​
|
37​
|
700,000​
|
UFA

Bryan Rust|
RW​
|
22​
|
652,500​
|
652,500​
|
RFA

Andrew Ebbett|
C​
|
31​
|
550,000​
|
UFA

Zach Sill|
C​
|
26​
|
550,000​
|
UFA

Bobby Farnham|
LW​
|
25​
|
550,000​
|
RFA
Defense.................
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
.2016-17

Kris Letang|
D​
|
27​
|
7,250,000​
|
7,250,000​
|
7,250,000​

Paul Martin|
D​
|
33​
|
5,000,000​
|
UFA

Christian Ehrhoff|
D​
|
32​
|
4,000,000​
|
UFA

Rob Scuderi|
D​
|
35​
|
3,375,000​
|
3,375,000​
|
3,375,000​

Simon Despres|
D​
|
22​
|
900,000​
|
900,000​
|
RFA

Derrick Pouliot|
D​
|
20​
|
863,333​
|
863,333​
|
863,333​

Robert Bortuzzo|
D​
|
25​
|
600,000​
|
RFA
Goalie...................
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
.2016-17

Marc-Andre Fleury|
G​
|
29​
|
5,000,000​
|
5,750,000​
|
5,750,000​

Thomas Greiss|
G​
|
28​
|
1,000,000​
|
UFA
Injured reserve......
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
.2016-17

Patric Hornqvist|
RW​
|
27​
|
4,250,000​
|
4,250,000​
|
4,250,000​

Pascal Dupuis|
RW​
|
35​
|
3,750,000​
|
3,750,000​
|
3,750,000​

Olli Maatta|
D​
|
19​
|
894,167​
|
894,167​
|
RFA

Blake Comeau|
LW​
|
28​
|
700,000​
|
UFA

Scott Wilson|
LW​
|
22​
|
655,000​
|
655,000​
|
RFA

WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON PENGUINS
Forward...............
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
2016-17

Jayson Megna|
RW​
|
24​
|
874,125​
|
RFA

Josh Archibald|
RW​
|
21​
|
659,167​
|
659,167​
|
659,167​

Adam Payerl|
RW​
|
23​
|
626,667​
|
RFA

Anton Zlobin|
LW​
|
21​
|
608,333​
|
608,333​
|
RFA

Matia Marcantuoni|
C​
|
20​
|
608,333​
|
608,333​
|
608,333​

Dominik Uher|
C​
|
21​
|
601,667​
|
RFA

Tom Kuhnhackl|
LW​
|
22​
|
598,333​
|
RFA

Jean-Sebastien Dea|
C​
|
20​
|
598,333​
|
598,333​
|
598,333​
|
RFA

Nick Drazenovic|
C​
|
27​
|
550,000​
|
UFA

Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond|
RW​
|
29​
|
550,000​
|
UFA
Defense.............................
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
2016-17

Brian Dumoulin|
D​
|
22​
|
831,667​
|
RFA

Nick D'Agostino|
D​
|
23​
|
625,000​
|
RFA

Scott Harrington|
D​
|
21​
|
589,167​
|
589,167​
|
RFA

Reid McNeill|
D​
|
22​
|
575,000​
|
RFA

Taylor Chorney|
D​
|
27​
|
550,000​
|
UFA
Goalie................................
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
2016-17

Matt Murray|
G​
|
20​
|
620,000​
|
620,000​
|
620,000​

Jeff Zatkoff|
G​
|
27​
|
600,000​
|
600,000​
|
UFA

WHEELING NAILERS
Defense........................
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
2016-17

Harrison Ruopp|
D​
|
21​
|
650,833​
|
650,833​
|
RFA
Goalie...........................
|
Pos.
|
2014-15
|
2015-16
|
2016-17

Eric Hartzell|
G​
|
25​
|
550,000​
|
RFA

SIGNED PROSPECTS
Player
|
Pos.
|
Current Team
|
Contract

Kasperi Kapanen|
RW​
|
18​
|
KalPa (Liiga)​
|
3 years/925,000 per​

Oskar Sundqvist|
C​
|
20​
|
SkellefteÃ¥ (SHL)​
|
3 years/708,333 per​

Tristan Jarry|
G​
|
19​
|
Edmonton (WHL)​
|
3 years/650,833 per​

UNSIGNED PROSPECTS
Player​
|
Pos.
|
Current Team (League)

Anthony Angello|
F​
|
18​
|Omaha (USHL)

Dane Birks|
D​
|
18​
|Michigan Tech (WCHA)

Teddy Blueger|
F​
|
19​
|Minnesota State (WCHA)

Blaine Byron|
F​
|
19​
|Maine (HEA)

Jake Guentzel|
F​
|
19​
|Nebraska-Omaha (NCHC)

Troy Josephs|
F​
|
20​
|Clarkson (ECAC)

Sam Lafferty|
F​
|
19​
|Brown (ECAC)

Jaden Lindo|
F​
|
18​
|Owen Sound (OHL)

Sean Maguire|
G​
|
21​
|Boston University (HEA)

Alexander Pechurskiy|
G​
|
24​
|Magnitogorsk (KHL)

Ryan Segalla|
D​
|
19​
|Connecticut (HEA)

Jeff Taylor|
D​
|
20​
|Union (ECAC)

Last edited by a moderator:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I don't care what other trades are made, I really want Comeau on Geno's line. If that means acquiring a better winger to make him an acceptable 3rd wheel, whatever. But Comeau, I mean, we've seen this first hand, in the playoffs, he's a real son of a *****. To me, that's the kind of winger that makes Geno go. Someone who is fast, someone who is reckless on the forecheck.

The fact that Comeau has some hands and some chemistry with Geno only adds to it, but in the playoffs? I think that pairing takes another step. I want to see that happen. Comeau is going to bring so much to this team in the post-season.

I'm fine with Comeau - Malkin - Hornqvist. I think it'll be a good line. Hornqvist has some son of a ***** in him. He's not a terribly great skater, but ****, that's a gritty line.

To me, create a Sid line that can actually attack top defensive units. Create a Sutter line that can win their minutes. Create a Geno line that just terrorizes teams below the goal line and around the net.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
KIRK said:
I agree that's what Malkin needs.

I also will add that there's an opportunity for the Pens both to get Geno more than he needs and to create very distressing matchups for the opposition if they do just that.

I really had hoped the days of settling were over around here.

Get Geno a JVR and put Comeau on the other wing. Does Geno 'need' that much? No. BUT, what does it mean it terms of the matchup. Perron-Sid-Horny and then JVR-Geno-Comeau as a 2nd line. How do you defend that? And, wouldn't it be nice for once if both Sid and Geno could tilt the ice against anyone? We haven't seen that in the playoffs since 2008, right up until Geno got hurt (2009 was cupcake defensive teams in the East, and in the SCF Sid was shut down, Geno would've been too if Datsyuk is fully healthy and the Wings second line were Franzen-Datsyuk-Hossa).

I disagree. Geno has the ability to perform against high ranking teams just as well as he does against bottom feeders. He is the only player we've seen since Lindros to take over the game with his size. Real similar to how Lindros was the first since Lemieux. Malkin is way more aggressive with his size than Mario ever was. Neal was never really the problem with his line. The problem was not having a forechecker that helped disrupt the game on the other side. It isn't surprising that when they put Kunitz with Malkin and Neal that line dominated like no other we've seen in the Crosby / Malkin era. Kunitz was still able to forecheck, but you don't want a player with Malkin that is going to take the puck, Malkin needs the puck. They may not have put up the same points as the KCD line at its best, but they were actually in control every time they had the puck.

I would say this also goes back to your complaints at Johnston so far. Malkin thrives under more ice time. I don't get why we don't see Crosby or Malkin double shifted with our fourth line. Especially if we eventually have a fourth line of Spaling - Center - Downie. Let Goc and Sutters eat up the defensive starts and let Crosby and Malkin play twenty minutes a night. I know it is January, but let our best players be our best players. Mike Johnston has shown a little progress by playing Malkin and Crosby towards the end of PKs, but lets see what he does in the playoffs.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Boocock, see pixies answer about what we're evaluating. It's not about whether we have enough, IMO. I think JR knows this top six needs more. It's about how Perron and Horny, be it individually or as a winger tandem, fit with Sid and Geno. That's going to tell you specifically where in the top six the need is. That is, are you looking for a winger for Sid or Geno? The answer to that question does matter in terms of the guy you're targeting if it's a Plan B type deal.

That said, as I said in the last thread, I hope JVR is looking to go big and is putting Maatta or Pouliot on the table for a long term solution to the top six a la JVR. In that case, you're not evaluating anything as much as your waiting to see if an opportunity to make a deal like that arises. Otherwise, as I said, you go plan B.

My 'gut' says the best way to use Perron and Horny is (a) together and (b) with Sid. So, my plan B would be to get Geno help. And, given the prices that have been discussed on the trade board, I'd be looking to add Tlusty or Jagr. Although, I think the Pens have the assets to rent both and a Tlusty-Geno-Jagr line would be an absolute mother****** to defend in the playoffs, especially since teams will focus defensively on a Perron-Sid-Horny line.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
We should watch and see whether Perron and Hornqvist work better with Crosby or Malkin. Then we should make a trade based on which center has a need. We are obviously lacking at least one more top six forward. We just don't know right now if it is Crosby or Malkin lacking that winger.

Johnston has said the same thing. Hornqvist has played with Crosby and Malkin less than 30 games. We can't just figure that he is predestined to be on either line.

JR should be cautious about trading because we don't want four wingers that provide the same exact thing. That is what the issues have been with our line-up the past four years.
Absolutely. I've looked at a bit of Perron's tape from last season and he brings a lot of what Hornqvist and Kunitz bring (or are supposed to bring in the case of the latter). David Perron just seems like your traditional second-line Canadian forward: skill, grit, finish, net-front presence.

There are a few types of players the Pens could aim to acquire: a veteran puck monster (Jagr), a speedster with skill (Tlusty), a power forward with size (options?), or a real sniper (options?). We just need to take a month to see how these guys will really mesh.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Could something like Martin to Ana or Minny for 2nd + 4th work and flip them:

2nd+Dumoulin for Tlusty+4th

4th+Spaling for Jagr?

Perron-Crosby-Hornqvist
Tlusty-Malkin-Jagr
Kunitz-Sutter-Bennett
Downie-Goc-Comeau

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
If Bennett is on Geno's RW, I want someone to add what Horny adds on the LW. That's not Kunitz or Comeau.

Comeau actually brings a lot of what Hornqvist does. He's gritty, fast, goes to the net, fore checks, is physical and shoots a lot. Could we improve there? Absolutely... but I wouldn't be upset with BB and Comeau flanking Malkin, with Kunitz and Downie on the 3rd line.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I don't care what other trades are made, I really want Comeau on Geno's line. If that means acquiring a better winger to make him an acceptable 3rd wheel, whatever. But Comeau, I mean, we've seen this first hand, in the playoffs, he's a real son of a *****. To me, that's the kind of winger that makes Geno go. Someone who is fast, someone who is reckless on the forecheck.

The fact that Comeau has some hands and some chemistry with Geno only adds to it, but in the playoffs? I think that pairing takes another step. I want to see that happen. Comeau is going to bring so much to this team in the post-season.

I'm fine with Comeau - Malkin - Hornqvist. I think it'll be a good line. Hornqvist has some son of a ***** in him. He's not a terribly great skater, but ****, that's a gritty line.

To me, create a Sid line that can actually attack top defensive units. Create a Sutter line that can win their minutes. Create a Geno line that just terrorizes teams below the goal line and around the net.

And maybe over the next few months, that's the way they go, and they decide that Horny looks that good with Geno and Comeau. I think it's the preferable combo for Horny, who too often played with Geno where Spaling was the other winger.

In that case, you look for a RW for Sid.

I still think-- as I have all year-- that a Perron type was the guy you wanted all along to complement Sid and Horny (back when we were bemoaning how Kunitz was killing that duo).

And this really is why I'm hoping JR goes big. Maybe a rental is where we end up, but, man, can you imagine the short and long term implications for Sid and Geno, the top six, playoff matchups, and the rest of the NHL if JR pulled off a trade based around Maatta for JVR?

You've seen him play. Imagine Perron-Sid-Horny, and then you throw out JVR-Geno-Comeau at the opposition. Good ******* luck trying to defend that.

I've always envisioned a scenario where Sid and Geno were playoff sledgehammers, shift after shift tilting the ice and pressuring the opposition into submission. All the other weaknesses (size on blueline and in the bottom six) would look so much smaller if the Pens for once fully built around Sid and Geno, and suddenly, we're ONE MOVE from that being a reality (it would've been one small move if we'd allocated summer resources otherwise, but I digress . . . ;)).

Could something like Martin to Ana or Minny for 2nd + 4th work and flip them:

2nd+Dumoulin for Tlusty+4th

4th+Spaling for Jagr?

Perron-Crosby-Hornqvist
Tlusty-Malkin-Jagr
Kunitz-Sutter-Bennett
Downie-Goc-Comeau

That's my Plan B, because I think that's the best way to use Perron and Horny, together and with Sid AND because I think those two, as a tandem, would be insane with Geno (love Comeau, but the way a Tlusty-Geno-Jagr line would see and play the game would be sick).

Plan A is something around Maatta or Pouliot for a long term JVR type impact winger.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Yeah, it's been a while since the last blockbuster, might as well be the Pens who pull the trigger.

We don't really need Maatta also. He is a great piece to have, but we have the defensive prospects to ease the loss, and I guarantee in the long run Letang will turn about to be the better defenseman.

I love Maatta, I think he is easily tops out of every single prospect we have, but that's exactly why I think we should trade him, because he brings us back the best piece and he is exactly what most teams need right now.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
Boocock, see pixies answer about what we're evaluating. It's not about whether we have enough, IMO. I think JR knows this top six needs more. It's about how Perron and Horny, be it individually or as a winger tandem, fit with Sid and Geno. That's going to tell you specifically where in the top six the need is. That is, are you looking for a winger for Sid or Geno? The answer to that question does matter in terms of the guy you're targeting if it's a Plan B type deal.

That said, as I said in the last thread, I hope JVRJR is looking to go big and is putting Maatta or Pouliot on the table for a long term solution to the top six a la JVR. In that case, you're not evaluating anything as much as your waiting to see if an opportunity to make a deal like that arises. Otherwise, as I said, you go plan B.

My 'gut' says the best way to use Perron and Horny is (a) together and (b) with Sid. So, my plan B would be to get Geno help. And, given the prices that have been discussed on the trade board, I'd be looking to add Tlusty or Jagr. Although, I think the Pens have the assets to rent both and a Tlusty-Geno-Jagr line would be an absolute mother****** to defend in the playoffs, especially since teams will focus defensively on a Perron-Sid-Horny line.
FTFY.

I wasn't really discussing anything related to what's currently available in the top nine so much as the timing (one month from now). To get to your point, however, a one month evaluation could actually show that Crosby is better over the long term with Downie as his winger (which wouldn't be a surprise) or Malkin with Comeau (which, again, wouldn't really be much of a surprise). The former combination provides a bodyguard with some skill, while Malkin has, time and time again, demonstrated that he does a great job with physical wingers who play a simple game. I do agree, however, that the Pens shouldn't be "looking to 2009 it" with two weak wingers in the top six.

Beyond that, I think the defensive squad really needs a strong evaluation as well. We have a TON of defensemen, but quite a few of them seem redundant. I'm not at all convinced that this defensive squad is in the best shape for a playoff run.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I disagree. Geno has the ability to perform against high ranking teams just as well as he does against bottom feeders. He is the only player we've seen since Lindros to take over the game with his size. Real similar to how Lindros was the first since Lemieux. Malkin is way more aggressive with his size than Mario ever was. Neal was never really the problem with his line. The problem was not having a forechecker that helped disrupt the game on the other side. It isn't surprising that when they put Kunitz with Malkin and Neal that line dominated like no other we've seen in the Crosby / Malkin era. Kunitz was still able to forecheck, but you don't want a player with Malkin that is going to take the puck, Malkin needs the puck. They may not have put up the same points as the KCD line at its best, but they were actually in control every time they had the puck.

I would say this also goes back to your complaints at Johnston so far. Malkin thrives under more ice time. I don't get why we don't see Crosby or Malkin double shifted with our fourth line. Especially if we eventually have a fourth line of Spaling - Center - Downie. Let Goc and Sutters eat up the defensive starts and let Crosby and Malkin play twenty minutes a night. I know it is January, but let our best players be our best players. Mike Johnston has shown a little progress by playing Malkin and Crosby towards the end of PKs, but lets see what he does in the playoffs.

Malkin needs the puck, but he also needs guys who understand how to share the puck (not just forcing passes, but give and gos and support). Possession hockey for Malkin is about more than just his holding the puck. That's where KMN got exposed and why I always thought Geno's best linemate in the NHL was Malone and why him with Kulemin would've been a whole better than sum of parts situation. It's also why I'm ok with Jagr as plan B or part of plan B with Tlusty.

FTFY.

I wasn't really discussing anything related to what's currently available in the top nine so much as the timing (one month from now). To get to your point, however, a one month evaluation could actually show that Crosby is better over the long term with Downie as his winger (which wouldn't be a surprise) or Malkin with Comeau (which, again, wouldn't really be much of a surprise). The former combination provides a bodyguard with some skill, while Malkin has, time and time again, demonstrated that he does a great job with physical wingers who play a simple game. I do agree, however, that the Pens shouldn't be "looking to 2009 it" with two weak wingers in the top six.

Beyond that, I think the defensive squad really needs a strong evaluation as well. We have a TON of defensemen, but quite a few of them seem redundant. I'm not at all convinced that this defensive squad is in the best shape for a playoff run.

I'm not either. Perhaps you address it with a move. Or, perhaps you mitigate the weakness by stacking things further in the top six. As I like to say, I trust Sid and Geno, in a properly constructed top six, to overcome other weaknesses in the lineup than I trust a 'balanced' Pens team to help Sid and Geno overcome a top six that neutralizes what they could do.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
We don't really need Maatta also. He is a great piece to have, but we have the defensive prospects to ease the loss, and I guarantee in the long run Letang will turn about to be the better defenseman.

I love Maatta, I think he is easily tops out of every single prospect we have, but that's exactly why I think we should trade him, because he brings us back the best piece and he is exactly what most teams need right now.

They really don't need Simon Despres because Maatta is actually someone the coaching staff can depend on.

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa

Can't trade him until he's healthy. The cancer and shoulder will hurt his value right now

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
And maybe over the next few months, that's the way they go, and they decide that Horny looks that good with Geno and Comeau. I think it's the preferable combo for Horny, who too often played with Geno where Spaling was the other winger.

In that case, you look for a RW for Sid.

I still think-- as I have all year-- that a Perron type was the guy you wanted all along to complement Sid and Horny (back when we were bemoaning how Kunitz was killing that duo).

And this really is why I'm hoping JR goes big. Maybe a rental is where we end up, but, man, can you imagine the short and long term implications for Sid and Geno, the top six, playoff matchups, and the rest of the NHL if JR pulled off a trade based around Maatta for JVR?

You've seen him play. Imagine Perron-Sid-Horny, and then you throw out JVR-Geno-Comeau at the opposition. Good ******* luck trying to defend that.

I've always envisioned a scenario where Sid and Geno were playoff sledgehammers, shift after shift tilting the ice and pressuring the opposition into submission. All the other weaknesses (size on blueline and in the bottom six) would look so much smaller if the Pens for once fully built around Sid and Geno, and suddenly, we're ONE MOVE from that being a reality (it would've been one small move if we'd allocated summer resources otherwise, but I digress . . . ;)).

That's my Plan B.

Plan A is something around Maatta or Pouliot for a long term JVR type impact winger.

it's a shame that two of the best wingers in this scenario play on the same eastern conference team.

Anyhow, another acquisition would be nice (maybe even needed, since I don't think Downie is a top-6 winger), but it's still going to be easier said than done. I'm sure they're willing to part with salary (read: roster player), but you have to find a dance partner who wants your salary AND your other pieces)

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base

I agree, if we can get JvR, give them Maatta.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I dont think we need a "jaw dropper."

All I think the Pens need is another guy like Perron. Perron, while awesome, isn't what I would call a jaw dropper either but super solid.

The Pens need one more guy who has put up 23-26g/53-57pts somewhat regularly. Playing that player with Sid or Geno is likely to result in 31-33g/63-67pts. Its not much of a stretch to think that a player playing with Sid/Geno will have their production rise 5-7g/12-15pts a season.

It's not about the points though. I could care less about how many points Perron puts up. Realistically he'll be in the 55+ range. But what I really like about him is his ability to shoot as well as make plays with the puck, while not being awful defensively. In that sense he's a complete player. Not an elite game breaking talent, but above average offensively (shooting, passing, stick handling & creatively), and has a high compete level while not being awful defensively. And I'm honestly having a hard time thinking of someone else who's like him. About the closest I can think of is someone like Sharp, however I believe he plays a simpler game than Perron.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Martin + for JVR
Pouliot + for Kane

Kane-Crosby-Hornqvist
Perron-Malkin-JVR

over. 9 goals scored every night.

MOAR WINGERS!!!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
it's a shame that two of the best wingers in this scenario play on the same eastern conference team.

Anyhow, another acquisition would be nice (maybe even needed, since I don't think Downie is a top-6 winger), but it's still going to be easier said than done. I'm sure they're willing to part with salary (read: roster player), but you have to find a dance partner who wants your salary AND your other pieces)

Oh, I know it's easier said than done. And, I think this is what JR meant by 'tricky'. Not that he isn't looking to go big-- really go big with assets that Shero wouldn't have been willing to move.

I would hate to give up Maatta. Really hate it. But, when you look at the organization's short and long term blueline assets and the short and long term needs of the top six (especially considering that you've got weapons like Sid and Geno and are wasting them), I think he's expendable in the right deal for the right player.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
If JR had the Perron stuff on the hooks for a month I'll bet he's already got his hooks on the next guy as well.

We really need that phone tap ordered up.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
:laugh: Not in a million years and you just know fans like you will be the first to jump all over Marc Andre Fleury when this team can't keep the puck out of its net come playoff time plus the cap hit of JVR is too much to take on.:shakehead

Gord, they can send Martin out for futures.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Perron should really be with Sid. If people aren't convinced of this yet, give it a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad