OT: 2014-15 Ottawa Senators Calendar Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
I have October through December done, as those are months when I'll be busy with work. Will update to add the rest of the season in the next week or so. As usual, click the image for the 1920x1080 resolution version.

Preseason Calendar

October

November

December

January

February

March

April

Last edited:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Awesome work as always!
I'll toss in a vote for a September calendar as well :)

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Wow those are awesome! I find a lot of fan made wallpapers too busy, but that is absolutely stunning in its simplicity.

Incredible job, im going to use them for sure.

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
Is this able to fit/stretch onto a dual monitor?

works pretty well on my dual 1280X1024 17" at work. I used dual monitor tools and i basically get clarke on the left and the calendar on the right screen. some of the calendar is in limbo area but really only the left edge of the left most column

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
works pretty well on my dual 1280X1024 17" at work. I used dual monitor tools and i basically get clarke on the left and the calendar on the right screen. some of the calendar is in limbo area but really only the left edge of the left most column

Is this a program or do you mean just fooling around with the on-board property settings?

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
Is this a program or do you mean just fooling around with the on-board property settings?

It's a program just pop it into google not sure if i can post a link here. it's free.

It lets you stretch an image across both screens or use two different images on each screen. Basically all it does is resize images.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
CH, I'm itching to put a September Calendar on my desktop, I'm almost dancing:hyper::pickle::dd::bb::dumbo::cheer::dm:

picture.php

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Preseason Calendar

Calendar starts on Sept 1st and ends on Oct 3rd.

Note that there are two games against New York on the 22nd and two games against Toronto on the 24th.

Not 100% on television broadcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad