2014-15 Locker Cleanout Audio/Video

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Doesn't look so good for players who don't have their own audio plug.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Locker Cleanout Video from the Player Leadership

Matt Moulson Interview (4/12/15) - 4:26 Mins
[NHL]807510[/NHL]

Josh Gorges Interview (4/12/15) - 7:55 Mins
[NHL]807509[/NHL]

Brian Gionta Interview (4/12/15) - 7:25 Mins
[NHL]807508[/NHL]

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Thank you for putting these all together.

Interesting comments throughout.

Any stand out? I hope they acknowledge that the mandate changes at this point. I saw Foligno earlier say something about a "different" team next year. I think they realize they'll be getting an influx of some talent.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Any stand out? I hope they acknowledge that the mandate changes at this point. I saw Foligno earlier say something about a "different" team next year. I think they realize they'll be getting an influx of some talent.

I saw a quote from Gorges earlier, something to the effect that "professionalism slipped in the room" and that has to be the "biggest change" coming. I haven't listened to the clips yet so just guessing that one in particular may be interesting. Especially with all of Nolan's recently increased gushing about the team's attitude, etc.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I saw a quote from Gorges earlier, something to the effect that "professionalism slipped in the room" and that has to be the "biggest change" coming. I haven't listened to the clips yet so just guessing that one in particular may be interesting. Especially with all of Nolan's recently increased gushing about the team's attitude, etc.

Not surprising considering the room was only like half-filled with professional players. :laugh:

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY

Kane was probably the most entertaining. He seems to really be looking forward to working with McEichel.

Lindback really sounds like he wants to be part of this....of course, that is up to GMTM and I would imagine it would be a short term (2 years) deal if it happens.

Paul Hamilton asked Gionta about Nolan but then the audio ended so I didn't hear any answer from him.

Heraldic

Dec 12, 2013
Gorges' knee surgery is pretty concerning. If he loses a step or even two from his skating, it might be ugly. Let's hope for the best.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
i saw a quote from gorges earlier, something to the effect that "professionalism slipped in the room" and that has to be the "biggest change" coming. I haven't listened to the clips yet so just guessing that one in particular may be interesting. Especially with all of nolan's recently increased gushing about the team's attitude, etc.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Trade Zadorov now...

Wearing skinny jeans

295plxk.jpg

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013

Yeah, that's the quote from Gorges that I meant. Thanks.

Setting the culture for the future... shut up

lol. Funny that. Gionta talks about having set the culture, while Gorges talks about how the biggest change needs to be around how professionalism was an issue in the room.... Hmmm...

Me thinks not all of the veteran leaders are on the same page?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad