Injury Report: 2014-15 Injury Thread (Off-season repairs)

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
It's a LBI for Gorges.

Buffalo Sabres @BuffaloSabres 20m
Not much new to report on Gorges, who left with lower-body injury. Nolan says it's "not good." #BUFvsSTL

Bps21*

Oh man...I didn't even bother to think about how much worse we can be if injuries start.

We've lost 12-2 the last 2 games WITHOUT Benoit or Meszaros playing. ...now one has to go in.

Oh man.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@BuffaloSabres

Nolan says Kaleta is in tomorrow. Maintenance day for Ennis & McCormick; they'll play. Gorges is out, Benoit in. Enroth starts. #sabres -CR

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Mike Harrington @BNHarrington 17s
Nolan said #Sabres are concerned about mumps situation, having been in ANA/LA, STL and now here. Will keep consulting w/doctors

Paul Hamilton @pham1717 12m
Kaleta in for Foligno. Nolan said maybe they rushed him back

Mike Harrington @BNHarrington 11m
Nolan cited Foligno's conditioning and said he may have returned too soon. In addition, Foligno's left arm clearly hung at one point Tuesday

Bill Hoppe @BillHoppeNHL 7m
Marcus Foligno's shoulder injury isn't related to last year's injury. I wonder if they just shut him down for a week or two.

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
Sabres PR @SabresPR 1m
Michal Neuvirth has left the game with a lower-body injury.

I'm assuming it's from this play:

Earlier in the period, there was a play in front of the net where he got caught going the wrong way on a deflection. He grimaced after that play. Not that it matters much but I wonder if the two plays combined for the injury.

NEcoli

Apr 13, 2014
How many concussions is that now for McCormick? I remember he had a pretty serious one that kept him out for almost an entire season a few years back.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Neuvirth is back to full practice from a bruised knee that kept him out.

[nhl]681383[/nhl]

Josh Gorges skated on his own today but did not practice with the team.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@BuffaloSabres

8 D-men for #Sabres at practice. Gorges back in full-contact jersey, plus Benoit, Meszaros, Myers, Ristolainen, Strachan, Weber, Zadorov.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@BNHarrington -

Tyler Myers is not on the ice for #Sabres warmup and Andre Benoit is. Before you get all crazy, remember the Ovi blast to the hand he took.
Myers skated some yesterday after planning a maintenance day. He did not take today's optional AM skate.
With no Myers - #Sabres D pairs in warmup were Ristolainen-Zadorov, Meszaros-Strachan and Weber-Benoit.
McCormick and Myers are offiically listed as scratches tonight. #Sabres
The #Sabres say Myers is out with "lower body". It's his hand. He was low when he blocked the shot.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@BuffaloSabres

Gorges: Trying to be back this weekend but don't want to rush back either. Feeling better every day. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. #Sabres

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad