2014-15 Individual Game Tickets

Pat Paeplow

May 16, 2013
I searched the forum for a thread dedicated to this but there doesn't appear to be one.

I'm just trying to confirm what I'm reading on the Habs website because the info seems kind of vague. It appears that there will be a pre-sale on September 10 for October games then all games go on sale September 13th. After that, it seems like they will release a few more tickets each month.

I was hoping someone could confirm this. My brother claims tickets already went on sale and the team is just releasing a few more on these dates. Maybe we're just paranoid after getting caught sleeping on the lottery for the conference finals.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I remember paying about $300+ tax + fees (so like $360) for 10 games in the blues 10 years ago. That was fun.

I wouldn't want to go to 10 games a year now... and I don't spend $360 on tickets in a season anymore. All is well.

But yes, money.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I remember paying about $300+ tax + fees (so like $360) for 10 games in the blues 10 years ago. That was fun.

I wouldn't want to go to 10 games a year now... and I don't spend $360 on tickets in a season anymore. All is well.

But yes, money.

I use to get those 10 games packages as well. Now forget about it. I honestly get CI 200$ a year and I'm happy with that. Get to watch other games when the Habs aren't playing

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Price for "optimum" games is insane
So true, and sometimes, these are the games the Habs forget to show up...I think last year vs the Caps, they got shutout and had like 6 shots over the first two periods...:shakehead
And people were paying 320.00 for 190.00 tickets in the lower bowl...:shakehead
Supply vs demand...quite the system...
As for single tickets, thought it said on the Habs site, Sept 13th

Youngstown

Jul 31, 2013
I saw the Canadiens updated their official website, it now says: purchase limit of 6 tickets.

Doesn't say if it's one game per person though. Anybody know if the one game limit is still in place?

What about last year - did anyone succeed in getting multiple games with different credit cards? (same card holder name)

Last edited:

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
I saw the Canadiens updated their official website, it now says: purchase limit of 6 tickets.

Doesn't say if it's one game per person though. Anybody know if the one game limit is still in place?

What about last year - did anyone succeed in getting multiple games with different credit cards? (same card holder name)

I got the two games I wanted with my one credit card. Couldn't believe it. It was the first time I've ever got through the waiting room in time for tickets period, let alone go back in it and get through again. I've tried for years and I always end up sitting there for 45 minutes just to see they're all sold.

Youngstown

Jul 31, 2013
I got the two games I wanted with my one credit card. Couldn't believe it. It was the first time I've ever got through the waiting room in time for tickets period, let alone go back in it and get through again. I've tried for years and I always end up sitting there for 45 minutes just to see they're all sold.

Oh, OK. I thought they would cancel any multiple transactions that exceeded the one game limit on one credit card. Seems this isn't (at least always) the case. But I believe having read about people having some of their tickets cancelled because they didn't respect the limit...

EDIT: Looks like in 2011, at least, people worked around the limit by using different credit cards and different email addresses. http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=36572081&postcount=167

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad