Speculation: 2014-15 Central Standings

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
After day 1 of free agency, where do you see the Stars ending up in the Central?

Also, how do you see the Central ending up? (between Chicago, Colorado, Dallas, Minnesota, Nashville, St. Louis & Winnipeg)

Chicago
St Louis
Dallas
Minnesota
Colorado
Nashville
Winnipeg

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Chicago
St. Louis
Colorado
Dallas
Nashville
Winnipeg

I actually think it's funny that we're all arguing over 3rd or 4th. Apparently we've all agreed that even after pretty much adding a 2nd line that we still aren't good enough to move up in the division.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
I'd love to have a 1st round series against St. Louis, Colorado, or Minnesota. Would be scared to death to play Chicago.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Minnesota would be my top pick just to kick start the real rivalry that would come with it. I already dislike them enough as it is.

I'm interested to see how Colorado is this year.

I'm scared for how good mackinnon will be this year. They have a great young team. Hate that they are in our div

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Simple line of thinking here for me. If Colorado could come out of no where last year and win this division, no reason we can't finish 2nd with what we've got now.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Last years results for reference. Interesting...

For the record, I voted 3rd this season. I'll expand on that momentarily, and it is subject to change, being the first day of free agency and all.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
You just want to brag don't you? :laugh::sarcasm:

No, I mostly posted that to show how the Stars got at least a visible notch better IMO yet they're being voted lower. Expectations that high last season? Central 2strong this season?
I bumped it to brag.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
It's likely going to be St. Louis and Chicago fighting for that top spot. After that anything could happen. Colorado's puck luck disappears/ Varly doesn't play like a superman? they fall back. Potentially lose Stastny and O'Reilly...
Minnesota, while having great forward corps and Suter, still are questionable in net. Can Harding/Bäckström stay healthy? Is Kuemper ready to play 35, 45 games? or more?

I do think we have a beyond decent shot at the 3rd place. If everything falls in place, could shoot for the moon!

Chicago
St. Louis
Dallas
Minnesota
Colorado
Nashville
Winnipeg

john skull

Jul 1, 2004
New York City
It's likely going to be St. Louis and Chicago fighting for that top spot. After that anything could happen. Colorado's puck luck disappears/ Varly doesn't play like a superman? they fall back. Potentially lose Stastny and O'Reilly...
Minnesota, while having great forward corps and Suter, still are questionable in net. Can Harding/Bäckström stay healthy? Is Kuemper ready to play 35, 45 games? or more?

I do think we have a beyond decent shot at the 3rd place. If everything falls in place, could shoot for the moon!

Chicago
St. Louis
Dallas
Minnesota
Colorado
Nashville
Winnipeg
Pretty much exactly how I feel.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Third will be a battle between the Stars, Wild, and Avalance.

St. Louis
Chicago
Dallas
Minnesota
Colorado
Nashville
Winnipeg

yanko6

Benn there done that
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
They could easily finish 6th and still be a better team than last year. The division is super stacked.

starshockeyfan56

Aug 2, 2005
The Xcalibur
Call me crazy, but I think we'll be in second behind either St. Louis or Chicago. I think that Colorado will actually lose a step this season and Varlamov will be perceived as human.

Bkennedy*

St Louis
Dallas
Chicago
Minny
Colly
nash
Winny

Last edited by a moderator:

Bkennedy*

if we finish 6th I'm gonna be sending some finnish man about 6 feet under.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad