2014-15 Avatar Thread

Ogi1Kenobi

Dec 25, 2008
Can I get dibs on J. Dickinson.

He won't make the team this year, but I'm a huge fan of his game.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Dibs Marshall Seguin

Something with Star in would be cool. Like Star Wars, Star Trek (Benn - Captain Kirk). Maybe even that show "Stars in your Eyes" where we could do something like "Tonight I'm going to be Val Nichushkin".

Could do "Puck Wars: Return of the Stars"

Nill - Yoda
Jo Benn - Old Benn Kenobi
Ja Benn - Obi Wan Kenobi
Emperor Palpatine - Bettman
Ralph Strangis - C3PO
Razor - R2D2
Val Nichushkin - Chewbacca
Darth Vader - Lindy Ruff (ultimately returns to the light/Stars)
All the Rookies are "Random Jedi"
Tyler Seguin - Luke Segwalker
Spezza - Han Solo
Hemsky - Princess Leia
Eakin, Roussell, Garbutt - All Ewoks
Tom Gaglardi - Death Star
Daley - Lando Calrissian
Kari Lehtonen - Admiral Ackbar
Honka - Little Anakin

Don't forget about Roussel....I'm thinking Jar Jar Binks. :sarcasm:

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Don't forget about Roussel....I'm thinking Jar Jar Binks. :sarcasm:

Ugh damn and I already called dibs on roussel Jar Jar, really?

See I could see goes crazy slaughters all the younglings Anakin as roussel. But not Jar Jar

Why not Bounty Hunters for the Garbutt Roussel Eakin trio... And there was other bounty hunters the just Jango and Boba

GreatBritishStarsFan

Jul 4, 2011
Oleksiak?

All_Terrain_Armored_Transport_in_Star_Wars.JPG

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
Those Star Wars ideas were awful save for Val and Bettman.

Now I have to admit it is amusing to think of the brothers Benn as the brothers Dixon (Jordie---> Merle, Jaime---> Daryl), but still using TWD is very meh.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - X___ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I'm assuming GoT has been used by another boardalready, not that it'd work very well to begin with...

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
I might have something. It's out there, and I don't know if it's even a coherent thought as such I'm not sure how to go about explaining such.

All I know now is three of these ideas make me think of songs. So maybe something off of that? I don't know.

Klingberg (and/or Oleksiak, Jokipakka?) would get Knockin' On Heaven's Door (whichever version).

Danger Zone would have to go to someone. Probably Goose just because, well, he shares the name of a character in Top Gun.

And Seguin would get this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
I might have something. It's out there, and I don't know if it's even a coherent thought as such I'm not sure how to go about explaining such.

All I know now is three of these ideas make me think of songs. So maybe something off of that? I don't know.

Klingberg (and/or Oleksiak, Jokipakka?) would get Knockin' On Heaven's Door (whichever version).

Danger Zone would have to go to someone. Probably Goose just because, well, he shares the name of a character in Top Gun.

:yo:

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
Honestly I just wanted to get a Seguin-boat joke out there.

EDIT: Erm, I was wondering if there was something as hilarious for Benn as that one for Seguin. Then it hit me. Substitute the Benn's for the Mannings in that one music video they did a year ago.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad