Prospect Info: 2013 Traverse City Tournament Thread (9/5-9/9)

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
At about the 14 min into the 1st the announcers and the website pointstreak said they had Jenner scoring on his own rebound, then we scored again and the score was 2-2. In the 2nd they scored and then Alardi scored and they said it was 3-2 and I look through the pointstreak recap and Jenner's goal was gone, What happened? Why did the game not end 3-3?

The replay must have gone to the war room. :sarcasm:

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
A few notes I took during the 1st period. Rychel isn't ready. He seems timid and sort of just a filler right now. Hasn't played a grinder role or anything. Jenner seems to be te guy with the puck a lot and gets the puck on net. He battles and was the reason a the goal. Murray is the real deal. Looks NHL ready. Only bad thing I can say is he shouldn't carry te puck into the o zone.

Thanks for the impressions! Be sure to share any more if you attend any other CBJ games.

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
Today is my last day here for the camp, I'll be watching them again bs Carolina, any players you want me to specifically watch? I don't know the whole team so I cant follow them that easily. Maybe 5 players I'll watch closely.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Jacket fans should be happy

Mike Morreale ‏@mikemorrealeNHL 18m
Just got word from CAR that Elias Lindholm [shoulder] will be scratched against the Blue Jackets for this afternoon's game.

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/boxscore.html?gameid=2245668
4:29 of the first period was pretty busy...
SCORING SUMMARY
Period 1
Carolina Hurricanes - HUNTER GARLET (RYAN MURPHY, ERIK KARLSSON) 4:29
Columbus Blue Jackets - NICK MOUTREY (RYAN MURRAY, MICHAEEL CHAPUT) 4:29
Columbus Blue Jackets - JEREMY LANGLOIS (PETER SAKARIS) 4:29
Columbus Blue Jackets - AUSTIN MADAISKY (BOONE JENER, RYCHEL KERBY) 4:29

PENALTIES
Period 1
Carolina Hurricanes - BEAU SCHMITZ - (Delay of Game), 2 MIN, 4:29
Columbus Blue Jackets - THOMAS LARKIN - (Delay of Game), 2 MIN, 4:29

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
I was just perusing that pointstreak website and I have to say, I think it may be a bit shady how the DeFault family is taking care of the ref, linesmen and score keeping duties.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 25m
#CBJ lead 2-0 shots are 15-7 CBJ Rangers will start second period on the PP for 50 seconds

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
4-1 now. Murray, Madaisky, Bjorkstrand, and a camp invite I cant remember the name with our goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad