Confirmed with Link: 2013 Rookie camp roster (September 5-9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I would assume Courtnall is here for ECHL depth. Did not know Kyle Beattie (Maine) was invited though.

And I'm glad he is. Didn't really upgraded his stats the way I expected him to be but always liked watching him play everytime he did. For Courtnall, Elite Prospects already has Courtnall for Hamilton...did the Dogs sign him a 2-way or something? Time fly by when you actually can see a kid play and his uncle is freakin Russ Courtnall and father Geoff....Question is...how the heck did he develop into such a big guy.....what's the mother look like????

Boudens could be a real pain in the ass to play against for the Dogs. Development camp wasn't his game though didn't look too bad but couldn't demonstrate his pest game. Wonder if he'll do it now or if he'll have the chance. Reason why you'd like to have a tournament to play in for those types of players so they'd bother other prospects from other teams and not our own....

Last edited:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
And I'm glad he is. Didn't really upgraded his stats the way I expected him to be but always liked watching him play everytime he did. For Courtnall, Elite Prospects already has Courtnall for Hamilton...did the Dogs sign him a 2-way or something?

Boudens could be a real pain in the ass to play against for the Dogs. Development camp wasn't his game though didn't look too bad but couldn't demonstrate his pest game. Wonder if he'll do it now or if he'll have the chance. Reason why you'd like to have a tournament to play in for those types of players so they'd bother other prospects from other teams and not our own....

And he his a very good fighter. Hope we give him a contract.

BTW, our fowards group without Collberg is looking not so spectacular! ;p

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
No Dustin Tokarski? is he not considered a rookie and/or not invited? He's a 89'er and there are a couple 89'ers on this list.

With the lack of depth goalies, they'd prefer going with projects than "surefire" candidates like Mayer and Tokarski. Fine with me.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
No Dustin Tokarski? is he not considered a rookie and/or not invited? He's a 89'er and there are a couple 89'ers on this list.

He doesn't need to be there. Also, I guess they invited players like Chaput, Chouinard, Grassi and Courtnall to see if they deserve an invitation to the main camp.

And I'm glad he is. Didn't really upgraded his stats the way I expected him to be but always liked watching him play everytime he did. For Courtnall, Elite Prospects already has Courtnall for Hamilton...did the Dogs sign him a 2-way or something?

Yes he signed a two-way AHL/ECHL contract two weeks.

All the players signed to AHL contracts during the offseason were invited.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Curious to see where Naatinen is in his development...seem to always forget about that guy

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
Tinordi : 6'6, 227 lbs. Nice!

You actually think that's heavy for a guy his height? He's still skin and bones. Think about it. Pk is 6 feet 216lbs. And that's not terribly heavy for a guy like him.

Kid needs to hover around 240 to be what we need him to be. He'll get there.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Like Dan Kramer just said, strange to not see Alex Belzile be invited.

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
You actually think that's heavy for a guy his height? He's still skin and bones. Think about it. Pk is 6 feet 216lbs. And that's not terribly heavy for a guy like him.

Pronger played at 6'6 220 lbs and I don't think he had any problem handling the physical side of hockey.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Tinordi : 6'6, 227 lbs. Nice!

Around 230-235 would be ideal for him, but any more and he'll end up being too slow, 227 for now is really good, but there is still more room to add more muscle, if Tinordi can get close to McCarron's current weight (237), I'll be happy, but no more than that.

Greg Pateryn at 222 is good to see as well.

Boot78

Feb 3, 2005
Gatineau, Qc

Never said I thought it was heavy for a 6'6 guy. Just wanted to point out he put up about 20 pounds since he got drafted. That's just good news. And 216lbs for PK IS heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad