Prospect Info: 2013 *Realistic Draft Prospects Info Compilation

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
i see the personalities on the bench, and on the ice. lots of quiet guys. does it matter? i think so

Not all teams are the same. Not everyone responds from the 'RA RA LETS GO TEAM' stuff. I've been on plenty of different teams with different leadership. The best team I ever played on was with quiet leaders who lead on the ice and on the bench are always trying to help everyone improve and not those kind of players who get right in your face when you screw up. Also depends on the kind of coach you have.

'Leadership' isn't as black and white as you try to make it seem.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Not all teams are the same. Not everyone responds from the 'RA RA LETS GO TEAM' stuff. I've been on plenty of different teams with different leadership. The best team I ever played on was with quiet leaders who lead on the ice and on the bench are always trying to help everyone improve and not those kind of players who get right in your face when you screw up. Also depends on the kind of coach you have.

'Leadership' isn't as black and white as you try to make it seem.

true. it's hard to say if it's lacking or if it would help. has a lot to do with the age of the team i'm sure but there are times it seems like some of them could use that kind of boost.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Lee was just saying on the TEAM that Murray has said with the prospect pool we have we're getting to a point where we can start drafting for need. So what I was saying pretty much :naughty:

AJ says he think's we will definitely go for an offensive player.

If Pulock is still the best player available, I can't see our scouting staff passing on him.

I don't know if an elite offensive player will be available at 17. The difference between any of the ranked forwards (ranked 17+) and the prospects we already have is marginal, unless there's a steal in there somewhere.

Pulock is a safe bet to be a top-4 guy, with potential to be a lot more with proper grooming.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
If Pulock is still the best player available, I can't see our scouting staff passing on him.

I don't know if an elite offensive player will be available at 17. The difference between any of the ranked forwards (ranked 17+) and the prospects we already have is marginal, unless there's a steal in there somewhere.

Pulock is a safe bet to be a top-4 guy, with potential to be a lot more with proper grooming.

Pulock is a good puck mover though. I wouldn't have a problem with a puck mover. It's more a Morin type I don't want.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Pulock is a good puck mover though. I wouldn't have a problem with a puck mover. It's more a Morin type I don't want.

i think if pulock is there it will be very tough to pass on him. BUT if they do we can only imagine how good they think the guy they took instead will turn out.
It will be interesting & exciting:nod: can barely wait

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
It's Draft Day, so I'm just gonna bump this little thread. Might be a nice read for people who are waiting and aren't still upto date.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad