2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part three - Hockey's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
I hope so. I`ve never been a big fan of Hiller and his humongous big five hole. Plus they have John Gibson in the pipeline, so they should be fine for years to come.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hope so. I`ve never been a big fan of Hiller and his humongous big five hole. Plus they have John Gibson in the pipeline, so they should be fine for years to come.

Hiller does have a very bad five hole. Thought I was the only one who noticed this, but he gets beat there way too much. Gotta be the worst five hole in the league. Which is odd for a goaltender with giant leg pads that really shouldn't leave room for a 5 hole. This other guy has looked a lot better.

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Hiller does have a very bad five hole. Thought I was the only one who noticed this, but he gets beat there way too much. Gotta be the worst five hole in the league. Which is odd for a goaltender with giant leg pads that really shouldn't leave room for a 5 hole. This other guy has looked a lot better.

I've always actually been high on Hiller. But it seems like ever since he had that stint with vertigo he has never been the same. He played unreal in the 2010 Olympics if I remember correctly.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
I've always actually been high on Hiller. But it seems like ever since he had that stint with vertigo he has never been the same. He played unreal in the 2010 Olympics if I remember correctly.
He rebounded from that bad stretch one time last year, but yes, it`s been an up and down rollercoaster ride for him ever since Letang shot him to the head.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He's not godawful, but man that five hole.

Wild fail to score more than a goal! Luongo held fort tonight in that game. Wish I could see the Wild post game.

''No disrespect to Roberto, but the shots we put on him tonight could have been stopped by a pee wee goaltender'':laugh:

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
He's not godawful, but man that five hole.

Wild fail to score more than a goal! Luongo held fort tonight in that game. Wish I could see the Wild post game.

''No disrespect to Roberto, but the shots we put on him tonight could have been stopped by a pee wee goaltender'':laugh:

They are correct. Parise's shot could be stopped by a pee wee goalie.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

One time I called out Parise for a pathetic performance other than one goal he scored. Our friend Trottier said to me ''Did you not see his snipe today?'' It was against Tampa Bay last year in Zidlicky's first game, and Larsson's first back from the Subban hit. I was there up for the weekend, and it sucked.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

He doesn't have a strong shot, but it is NHL calibre. He is at least fairly accurate with it. He can't snipe one and beat a goalie clean though. Not unless the goalie ****s up like Carey Price did last year for one of his goals.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
So I think I might pick up this Fasth character up and drop Lindback on my fantasy team. Can't drop Backstrom or Schneider. Just afraid Fasth falters or goes in another 6-5 game.

Ducks are impressive though, even with Perry not doing a whole lot. Wonder if they'd look better with Tallinder and Tedenby in the lineup? ;)

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Why would the Ducks even contemplate trading Perry?! So far they looked liked like one of the strongers conteders for this year`s title.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Was that to me? And they wouldn't, which is why I wanted the Ducks to sink like the titanic. I suppose Iginla would be an ok option too since Calgary will be tanking anyway ;)

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
jumping-jack-edwards.gif

Hearts of Lawns!!!

Jack be simple, Jack be a ****. Jack jumped over Chara's 7 foot stick!

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Karlsson took a skate to the heel area from Cooke. Cut the sock, might be an achillies.

Hope it isn't too bad. Ottawa has been dealt a ****** hand with injuries lately.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Karlsson took a skate to the heel area from Cooke. Cut the sock, might be an achillies.

Hope it isn't too bad. Ottawa has been dealt a ****** hand with injuries lately.

Ottawa Senators ‏@NHL_Sens
Update on Karlsson: Erik suffered a laceration to his left achilles, which will require surgery to repair. He will be out indefinitely.

Him and Spezza both out now for the Sens.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Ottawa Senators ‏@NHL_Sens
Update on Karlsson: Erik suffered a laceration to his left achilles, which will require surgery to repair. He will be out indefinitely.

Him and Spezza both out now for the Sens.

... And Ottawa is now a lottery team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad