2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tanguay scores, 2-1 Canucks, man Calgary's forward lineup is awful

Cammalleri - Backlund - Iginla
Glencross - Tanguay - Stempniak
Baertschi - Stajan - Comeau
Horak - Jones - Jackman

I know, what the hell happened to Hudler? I know they signed him. This Vancouver/Calgary game has had some piss poor officiating in favor of the Flames tonight. Vancouver now on the PP.

apice3*

I won a scoring title with Jiri Hudler in NHL13 before trading that abomination of a game in. Haven't heard about him since.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I know, what the hell happened to Hudler? I know they signed him. This Vancouver/Calgary game has had some piss poor officiating in favor of the Flames tonight. Vancouver now on the PP.
Apparently Hudler's father died, and he's in the Czech Republic. Calgary's European-signing "first line center" Cervenka is suffering from a blood clot, but he should be back any day now;

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Apparently Hudler's father died, and he's in the Czech Republic. Calgary's European-signing "first line center" Cervenka is suffering from a blood clot, but he should be back any day now;

Yeah I remember they signed him. I wanted to sign him to replace Parise, but he was off the market July 1st before Zach was. I know I said I don't think Mike Smith will be elite, but that's a big blow for them. Labarbera is terrible also, but he was good enough tonight. If it's long term how long before talk of Phoenix being in the running for Luongo?:laugh:

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Long overdue for a rebuild, they should have traded Iginla and Kipper last year. Every year they wait the more stock those players will lose.

I agree about Kiprusoff, but no way they ever trade Iginla. He's the west coast Alfredsson. He'd be a great mentor for any young kids they have, too.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kiprusoff is one of my favorite goaltenders, but boy does he suck in shootouts!:laugh:

He also provided a 921 save percentage last year, and a 920 in 09/10. Which proves even a team with top notch goaltending doesn't necessarily make the playoffs.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Kiprusoff is one of my favorite goaltenders, but boy does he suck in shootouts!:laugh:

He also provided a 921 save percentage last year, and a 920 in 09/10. Which proves even a team with top notch goaltending doesn't necessarily make the playoffs.

Kipper's attempted poke check actually made me laugh out loud.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
3mY0bZw.jpg

No wonder they get scored on six times in one period.

It`s a flying V formation!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
We gotta watch the Nash cherry picking when we play them.

And this is on top of the usual Gaborik cherry picking too. The Rangers are going to be playing collapsing defence and trying to win games on the rush.

After going to some Albany games this year, Eric Gelinas has a wicked shot as well

I'm excited about him too. I really do think he has an NHL future as a big physical two way defenceman. He was a project when he was picked, now I want to see the Devils' patience pay dividends.

apice3*

Sestito with a big hit on Halpern. Looked clean to me.

Stu Bickel jumps Sestito.

Sestito gets a 2 (instigation), 5 (fighting) and a 10 (misconduct.)

Bickel gets a 2 (interference) and 5 (fighting.)

Referee incompetence.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm rooting for the Rangers tonight. It keeps the Flyers weak. Absolutely no 3 point games though. I have to watch it with the tastykake crew too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce