2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Foster is on the Flyers PP unit. :laugh:

I know, and a pathetic PP it was. Their defense is a joke, and their goaltending is suspect. That's why I don't like their chances this year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why can't I access live TSN and CBC streams online in the US? It seems kinda stupid.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I really don't watch Cup ceremony's on opening day of the next year. Only the Devils pretty much, but does every team skate the Cup like that the next year? I don't think we did?

No, that's a recent trend. The Bruins did it, and now the Kings did. I hope it doesn't become a lasting tradition.

elias026

Jul 12, 2006
montreal
No, that's a recent trend. The Bruins did it, and now the Kings did. I hope it doesn't become a lasting tradition.

Boston did it because they won it on the road and fan could not see them raise it, LA did it because there hole thing was a mess

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Flyers are looking like they did when we played them.

I think they kinda blew their load in the first round last year, their team needs a makeover if they want a shot at a championship. They're not going to be successful in the playoffs with this defense and goaltending.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Yeah it's kinda cheap if you ask me. If they do it cause they won on the road, and do it for a chance to skate it for their fans that's alright. They won at home though. Why are they doing it again? Seems cheap.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
it's really sweet of the flyers to give special needs defenseman kurtis foster a job.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Quick's been a joke today. That last goal they showed was a pathetic piss poor rebound. Always said Quick had atrocious rebound control. He even did in our series vs them last year. a couple of our goals came on rebounds, the few we got in that series. He just usually had a defenseman on each side sweeping them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad