2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 9 - Stan is senile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Chara crapped the bed tonight. Looked like a joke on that OT winner, and his soft non play on Stepan on goal 2.

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
Chara crapped the bed tonight. Looked like a joke on that OT winner, and his soft non play on Stepan on goal 2.

who would of thought that the Bruins would ice 3 rookies and Chara would be their worst D man

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Bruins gave them the game. Not a good sign. They don't look lime a team with a killer instinct. Should have lost last series.
Reminds me of Philly series, up 3-0 lose game 4 in ot when gagne scored. Then choked from there.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I don't think they can blow this. You would think they've learned there lesson after whats happened in the past. There a better team than the Rangers. I can't see them losing 4 straight.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
DAMN IT ALL!

I SO WANTED TO TASTE BOOMER ESIASON'S TEARS TOMORROW!!! AARGH!!

oh well.....

Why do you need to make "predictions" like that?

Maybe you should make a prediction involving the Bruins winning next time. lol. :D

I was thinking that it would be someone like Kreider because he is over hyped by Rags fans, and Lundqvist's record in Ot is so bad that he was bound to win one.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
who would of thought that the Bruins would ice 3 rookies and Chara would be their worst D man

I thought the same thing. He looked like a rookie. The 97 Chara from the Islanders wasn't even this bad.:shakehead

Hate to say it but Chara looked like Volchenkov tonight. No exaggeration, he was that bad.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Hamilton **** the bed there too, Chara was better than him but of course Chara should be better than Hamilton.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I thought the same thing. He looked like a rookie. The 97 Chara from the Islanders wasn't even this bad.:shakehead

Hate to say it but Chara looked like Volchenkov tonight. No exaggeration, he was that bad.

It's inevitable at a certain point, he's playing Kovalchuk minutes lol.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Bruins gave them the game. Not a good sign. They don't look lime a team with a killer instinct. Should have lost last series.
Reminds me of Philly series, up 3-0 lose game 4 in ot when gagne scored. Then choked from there.

You think that ass of a team wins four your out of your mind. Nuff Said

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I agree with you here. The Bruins did give them the game. The Rangers didn't look alive until Rask was tripped by the invisible man in the 2nd period, and from then on it was all Rangers.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't think they can blow this. You would think they've learned there lesson after whats happened in the past. There a better team than the Rangers. I can't see them losing 4 straight.

Once teams blow it once they get it in their head it can happen again. How else do you explain the repeated gag-jobs by teams like the Caps?

They need to crush the Rangers into dust in Game 5 otherwise all bets are off.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I agree with you here. The Bruins did give them the game. The Rangers didn't look alive until Rask was tripped by the invisible man in the 2nd period, and from then on it was all Rangers.

The Rags were zombies on life support until rask and chara coughed up two gifts.
Hope Boston can do what Carolina did to us in game 5 2006 after we won game 4 on home ice.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Once teams blow it once they get it in their head it can happen again. How else do you explain the repeated gag-jobs by teams like the Caps?

They need to crush the Rangers into dust in Game 5 otherwise all bets are off.

Yea if they barf away Game 5 then things are gonna get wacky. I still think they'll find a way to win the series even if they drop the next one but it probably will have to be in 7.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY

Um, you realize how next to impossible the chances of that happening again are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad