2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 8 - Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Vokoun gives up another one of those behind the net goals again then they might be getting ready to water the flower.:laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sadly, me neither. Pens have too much speed and talent unfortunately.

They are totally beatable as they have major weaknesses, but you have to take it to them with better skating or grind it out forecheck. In theory Boston could do it, but they aren't playing well enough for me to see it happen. West teams definitely should be able to exploit them.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why did we ever let Derek Engelland go without giving him a shot?:sarcasm::laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's probably the game unless the Senators come out with some life in the 3rd. Anderson almost made a nearly impossible save on it too.

Status Quo*

whats the TV schedule for the leafs/rangers next round? cant find it on NHL.com. thanks.

oh yes, i am dancing on their fresh grave still.

Was just about to say something about the Leafs then I saw what you wrote in white :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lame, Sens PP sucks big time, and their PK is really bad. They seem to give up a PP goal every time they go shorthanded tonight too.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm still holding out hope that somehow the Broons take care of the Rags.......

I am not sure anyone in the East is beating Pitt at this point. Of the teams in the Isles had the best shot. Broons on paper have the best shot but Julian can't get the paper team to actually play up to the NHL 13 ratings.

I don't get how anyone can seriously think the Rags will beat Pitt. They are going to be so dog tired, and Pitt will out skate them every night. Right now only the Bruins (maybe) and almost all the west teams can beat the Penguins.

Bruins can totally out bully and beat the Rangers. They have the pests to annoy the **** out of the queen, the big bodies to out muscle their guys, and the talent to score. They just need to show up...something they have trouble doing.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This Sharks/Kings game looks like a typical Devils/Kings game last year.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Yup cause I'm not sure the Penguins can take them right?:laugh:

I'll let you know once the 2nd round concludes.

First round version of the Pens would get beat by them, they still have time to round in to form and also grow Voukoun's confidence this round-if they can get by Ottawa.

DevilChuk*

Yea, it's pretty obvious someone in here should probably stop pretending to be a Devils fan and just be a Rangers fan already..

Avatar text is just embarrassing tbh

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yea, it's pretty obvious someone in here should probably stop pretending to be a Devils fan and just be a Rangers fan already..

Avatar text is just embarrassing tbh

I was gonna let someone else bring that up first, but I noticed that a while ago and laughed. It's one thing to predict the Rangers will win, but to advertise it like this?

Clearly we're playing into this, and you're just trying to get a rise out of us.:laugh:

Status Quo*

The LA Kings and their try hard sing song chant of the opposing goalie :shakehead

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I was gonna let someone else bring that up first, but I noticed that a while ago and laughed. It's one thing to predict the Rangers will win, but to advertise it like this?

Clearly we're playing into this, and you're just trying to get a rise out of us.:laugh:

The prediction really bothers some of you? ;)

Alright, I'll change it-only so it's not mis-interpreted as trying to antagonize anyone.

I would not want to do that, if I did, I would change the actual avatar to a Zuccerello pic in a Team Norway jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad