2013 Other Games Around the League (Part I)

Plowevelski

wuts this SCF thing?
Nov 19, 2010
BASED PETE DaBoAR
I love Clowe... I am now supporting the Clowes I mean Rangers... He came out first shift laid out a huge hit. 3 points.. well they took an assist away and just scored a goal.

So painful but so happy for Clowe one of my all time favorites. :cry:

**** you DW.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
As soon as Clowe leaves San Jose he has an amazing period. Change of scenery can really do wonders.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I love Clowe... I am now supporting the Clowes I mean Rangers... He came out first shift laid out a huge hit. 3 points.. well they took an assist away and just scored a goal.

So painful but so happy for Clowe one of my all time favorites. :cry:

**** you DW.

Why **** DW? He got what he could. Jeez a week ago.everyone wanted him gone. :laugh:

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
To a $6M 8 year contract. ;)

Man, now that Clowe's a Ranger, I'm learning things I've never known about him. I can't believe how much East Coast bias there is.

Seriously! I feel the same way. Dude's on Broadway now, good for him

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Can't you? It's just plain math, Clowe's gonna score a bunch until his sh% regresses to his career norm. Luckily, that will make Sather sign him, and then we get our pick.

Yup and the Penguins are horrible on defense. If Clowe didn't score on that hes truly cursed.

Hatrick Marleau

Just Win The Game
May 16, 2012
Either way, we probably weren't getting Clowe. I'm sure Sather will sign him if he keeps this up so we will have gotten two 2nds and Raffi Torres.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
As soon as Clowe leaves San Jose he has an amazing period. Change of scenery can really do wonders.

He was playing like this for a while for the Sharks, ever since he returned from injury.

Can't you? It's just plain math, Clowe's gonna score a bunch until his sh% regresses to his career norm. Luckily, that will make Sather sign him, and then we get our pick.

Yep. And he'll get plenty of recognition in the east coast for his great play. :yo:

Plowevelski

wuts this SCF thing?
Nov 19, 2010
BASED PETE DaBoAR
Why **** DW? He got what he could. Jeez a week ago.everyone wanted him gone. :laugh:

It's no secret I'm a Clowe homer. Yes I agreed he could be traded for the right return but he's gonna tear it up in NY and become a fan favorite soon enough. I felt part of the season he was just horribad, and the past little bit he's just been snake bitten and couldn't score so it looked even worse.

So yeah I'm bitter. Gonna buy a Clowe Rags jersey now and cry in a corner. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00