Speculation: 2013 Leafs Trades, Proposals, and Free Agent Talk XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillycheesesteak

Jun 27, 2013
Dreger talking about EDM and RNH in connection to Gardiner really gets me thinking. They have Schultz (Gardiner's bff) and would probably love to add to their D corpse while keeping both players happy. Dreger mentioned RNH's name, is he the guy? He is undersized, soft and bad on the faceoffs albeit a very skilled player with crazy potential. I honestly think we should hold onto our D corpse of Phaneuf, Gardiner, Rielly, Franson and just try to sign a 55-70 point C that is available like Weiss or Vinny.

Asif16*

Dreger talking about EDM and RNH in connection to Gardiner really gets me thinking. They have Schultz (Gardiner's bff) and would probably love to add to their D corpse while keeping both players happy. Dreger mentioned RNH's name, is he the guy? He is undersized, soft and bad on the faceoffs albeit a very skilled player with crazy potential. I honestly think we should hold onto our D corpse of Phaneuf, Gardiner, Rielly, Franson and just try to sign a 55-70 point C that is available like Weiss or Vinny.

I dont know why...but when i read that it just made me LOL

JMcLeaf

Would cost Gards+ to land RNH if they even consider moving him. I expect they'd only consider it if they can get a center with their 7th overall pick or have some other plan to get a replacement for Nuge.

phillycheesesteak

Jun 27, 2013
Would cost Gards+ to land RNH if they even consider moving him. I expect they'd only consider it if they can get a center with their 7th overall pick or have some other plan to get a replacement for Nuge.

TSN was reporting today that they will take a C with their 7th (if lindholm/barkov/monahan are available) And yeah it would probably be like Gardiner + 2nd + kulemin. Not sure if I do it. don't really trust RNH size/injury problems.

Rockinz

Leafs 4 the cup
Feb 25, 2010
Leaf Land
hopefully it's not just Nonis using the media to garner interest and something BIG does go down!

With Phanuef and Gards on the block they must really feel Rielly is ready :)

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
hopefully it's not just Nonis using the media to garner interest and something BIG does go down!

With Phanuef and Gards on the block they must really feel Rielly is ready :)

Phanuef yes, Gardnier no, he's the future............

Badger Mayhew*

Uh...what RNH are you talking about? Because nothing you said about RNH is true.

-Undersized? He's 6'1.
-Soft?

-Bad at faceoffs? So is every centre just entering the league.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
F that...

If Gards is going to the Oil it's for RNH straight up or NO Deal

Unless MacT is an absurdly terrible GM, he would never move RNH straight up for Gardiner. It's kinda ridiculous to think otherwise.

1st overall pick, stellar rookie season, insane potential. He could end up being one of the best centers in the game, and it's not a stretch at all to say that.

Gardiner is great, don't get me wrong, but he's not on that level. I'd move him and more for RNH in a heartbeat.

Asif16*

Feaster sucks major ballz. Did you guys see the trade tht he just made??? Like damn. I feel sorry for flames fans.

Also....the flames arent done. According to reports....Mike Cammaleri is close to being moved as well. Questions is where and when

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Sharks fan coming in peace here; is there a possible trade foundation around Joe Pavelski for Jake Gardiner and James Van Riemsdyk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad