OT: 2013 HFNYR Boardies — Best Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I like alot of the mods. I voted for Fitzy because he should really have more votes. I don't know if he's booked you guys alot :naughty: but for me personally I've always found him very fair.

KreiMeARiver*

There was a period fairly recently, I think, when we had only five: SBOB, Trxjw, me, Melrose and Fitzy. I think that was the lineup. Then SBOB left, I went admin, added BB and Sting, a few others. Then I left completely, everyone moved around, etc. We've had a lot of turnover in the past two years, more-so than normal for our board. Everyone we've had has been great...people get burnt out though, or become too busy.

To directly answer your question, we have nine mods at the moment because of people like you. ;)

Voted for you. And that's saying something coming from me. ;)

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
General props all around, hon mention to the captain nyr2k2, with TRXJX, Fitzy, and Jabroni rounding out top 5.

Went with Crease, including but not limited to all his effort on greatest Rangers of all initiatives

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
There was a period fairly recently, I think, when we had only five: SBOB, Trxjw, me, Melrose and Fitzy. I think that was the lineup. Then SBOB left, I went admin, added BB and Sting, a few others. Then I left completely, everyone moved around, etc. We've had a lot of turnover in the past two years, more-so than normal for our board. Everyone we've had has been great...people get burnt out though, or become too busy.

To directly answer your question, we have nine mods at the moment because of people like you. ;)

When I got here we only had 4. It was SBOB, Melrose Jr. DraftGuru and Flyline88

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
When I got here we only had 4. It was SBOB, Melrose Jr. DraftGuru and Flyline88

Do you think its a coincidence that since your arrival all 4 moderators retired and 9 new ones were brought in for reinforcement?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
BB is currently winning the title of "Moderator's Moderator," having pulled 4 votes from mods. :)

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Everyone vote for Brian Boyle. He's going to leave it open until the moment he gets the lead...

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
i voted for BB because we go way back from the days on webleedblue....

besides, he's the only mod that returns my PMs

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Draft Guru (Brandon), was one if not the first NYR writer on HF, great poster, comes around once and awhile, need him here more often.

Flyline and I never got along, I have no idea if he still posts here, if so it's under a different name.

Also, anyone know who 'LiquidClown' changed his name to, if any ?

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I'll remember this next year.

Nooooooo!

*Bob Richards*

Great choices everywhere.

I just make terrible jokes and ***** about how much I dislike other fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad