Prospect Info: 2013 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #4

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Definitely not here - but soon for me. If he can get over the size issue in the NHL, he's easily our most talented forward prospect with Collberg. No one else even comes close to Andrighetto.

Plus, he has a cool name. I always want plays with cool names to end up being good. :laugh:

lekhonen and Collberg are way more talented than Sven.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Not really, Sven is pretty talented himself. We'll see what he's worth next season, in Hamilton.

He his. But to say he's as talented is ridiculous... Why did he go undrafted for two consecutive years then ? the other two are considered top prospect in their draft... Collberg was seen as a top t5 forward coming in the draft.... Lekhonen would've went in the first round if he didn't have concussion issues ... What happened to him then ? What's the excuse ?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
He his. But to say he's as talented is ridiculous... Why did he go undrafted for two consecutive years then ? the other two are considered top prospect in their draft... Collberg was seen as a top t5 forward coming in the draft.... Lekhonen would've went in the first round if he didn't have concussion issues ... What happened to him then ? What's the excuse ?
Swiss prospects get looked over a lot. Especially ones that aren't playing in North America. Look at a guy like Fabio Hogger. Ranked highly in pre-draft ranking and went to no one.

I can't tell you why Andrighetto got passed over last year. He led his team in scoring - most people said it was his size. Seems like he got a little bigger in the last year too.

The draft is a crapshoot anyway. There are plenty of Desharnais' out there that never get drafted for one reason or another.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Swiss prospects get looked over a lot. Especially ones that aren't playing in North America. Look at a guy like Fabio Hogger. Ranked highly in pre-draft ranking and went to no one.

I can't tell you why Andrighetto got passed over last year. He led his team in scoring - most people said it was his size. Seems like he got a little bigger in the last year too.

The draft is a crapshoot anyway. There are plenty of Desharnais' out there that never get drafted for one reason or another.

I don't buy the swiss thing, Andrighetto had just as much exposure than players like Weber, nniedereiter and co.

The super skilled kool-aid is fun to drink but it's not always realistic !

JesusBouillon

Jan 29, 2009
Went for McCarron, I don't think he's the most talented remaining obviously, but he's the most needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad