Philidelphia: 27-Keaton Thompson
Chicago: 28-Jason Dickinson
St. Louis: 29-Madison Bowey
Pittsburgh: 30-Frederik Gauthier

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
A Russian with a 3 year KHL contract? Murray doesn't touch Nicushkin with a 20 foot pole. Plus he has a boner for Swedes. If Lindholm is still available, the answer is a no brainer.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Darnell Nurse at 22 is way to low, IMO. The kid's pushing towards the top-10 and with his size and skating ability, he'll go in the top-15 for sure. I also think JT Compher's a bit too high, but I could see him going in the mid-20's and I'm as big a Max Domi fan as there is, but he'll go outside the top-15 IMO.

For Chicago, of the players available, I think Chicago would go with Ryan Hartman, Jacob de la Rose or Steve Santini. Outside chance at a goaltender, but with Comrie's season coming to an end with hip surgery, I doubt they pick Spencer Martin (though I do like him).

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
especially given the fact that the Ducks draft the other Lindholm last year!

Lindholm stretch passes to Lindholm. Lindholm dekes pass Crosby. Drop pass to Lindholm. Lindholm shoots it from the point. Save! Lindholm off the rebound GOAL! Lindholm scores assisted by Lindholm!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Barkovs riding a 9 game point streak in the FEL...

Yeah it's gonna come down to Barkov's amazing scoring in a pro league vs Drouin's amazing scoring in a scoring heavy junior league. Though I think it's not crazy to suggest that Drouin might go before Mackinnon. Couturier was a consensus number one at one point. Although I'm convinced Mackinnon is better, it's possible that Mackinnon can drop as far as 3 if team's like Jones and Drouin enough. 4th seems unlikely and I'm gonna say it doesn't happen, but it can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad