Prospect Info: 2013 Draft- 4th Round- Felix Girard-C

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I don't have a great write-up for him. NHL.com has him at #183 overall, so a bit of a stretch. Going by stats, however, he did have a decent season in the Q with 61 pts (23/38) in 58 games.

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
Drakkar captain Felix Girard is a consummate pro and the undisputed leader of his team. His coach raves about him and how Girard embodies everything he wants his team to represent.

“He’s the image of our hockey club,” Veilleux said. “You watch him play, you watch our hockey club play. He plays hard every shift, he’s played gritty, he can score, he’s good defensively, he’s a good, all-around player.”

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/juni...aie-comeau-drakkar-qmjhl-president-cup-final/

Solid character. Likely replaces Latta in the system long term.

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
This Max Talbot-like kid has a heart the size of an arena.
I bet he makes the NHL some day, on pure determination and hard work.

shotvalley

Jan 18, 2010
Heart and soul player. He's gonna play NHL some day tho its bottom 6 role for sure. He works extremely hard and is outstanding at faceoffs. He was last guy who was dropped from Canada's last U-20 team. That was beacause Girard had some injury and he wasnt able to take faceoffs properly.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Seems like I've heard several mentions of his aptitude on the dot. Goose was the first player who jumped to mind as a comparison, and I could live with that. He should be ready for the big time right around the end of Gaustad's contract.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Seems like I've heard several mentions of his aptitude on the dot. Goose was the first player who jumped to mind as a comparison, and I could live with that. He should be ready for the big time right around the end of Gaustad's contract.

He's not as big or physical as Gaustad...like I said earlier, I think the Scott Nichol comparison is probably the best one to make. Energy pest who goes all out and wins draws.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad