At The Rink
2013-2014 WHL B.C Division

1. Kelowna Rockets
2. Victoria Royals
3. Kamloops Blazers
4. Vancouer Giants
5. Prince George Cougars

Kelowna Rockets
Overagers: Myles Bell (LW), Jordan Cooke (G), Zach Franko (LW)
Imports: Henrik Nyberg, Kris Schmidl (Unsure If He Will Report)

Bell - Olsen - Baillie
Franko - Merkley - Nyberg
Rigby - Chartier - Goulbourne
Heffley - Linaker - Glover
Kirkland, Schmidl

Stadel - Bowey
Severson - Martin
Lees - Wheaton
Gatenby

Cooke
Whistle
Morrissey

Victoria Royals
Overagers: Logan Nelson (C/W), Ben Walker (C/RW), Jordan Fransoo (D)
Imports: Patrik Polivka, Jiri Fronk (Unsure if he reports)

Nelson - Hodges - Magee
J. Walker - Walker - Carroll
Lofthouse - Soy - Fushimi
Crunk - Fisher - Harrison
Fronk (if he reports)

Hicketts - Fransoo
Kanzig - Dixon
Cote - Gagnon
Schacher - Reddekopp

Polivka
Vollrath

Kamloops Blazers
Overagers: JC Lipon (RW), Sam Grist (D), Joey Kornelsen (C/RW) (Unsure Kornelsen is back as an overager)
Imports: Tim Bozon, Edson Herlacher

Bozon - Needham - J. Lipon
Ully - Sterzer - Souto
Chyzowski - M. Lipon - Oakes
Macklin - Kornelsen - Freisen
Gelsinger, Sideroff

Grist - Thomson
Harlacher - Cross
Connolly - Rehill
Clouston

Kozun
McLeod/Pateman/Kehler

Vancouver Giants
Overagers: Cain Franson (C), Dalton Thrower (D), Tim Traber (LW),Marek Tvrdon (RW) Might play in AHL
Imports: Marek Tvrdon, Dmitri Osipov

Tvrdon - Franson - Houck
Leone - Sward - Ast
Hamilton - Ronning/Popoff - Baer
Vickerman/Traber/Sieben - McEvoy - Foster/Cooke/Trzonowski
Stukel, Roach, Morris (if he comes)

Geertsen - Thrower
Kulak - Osipov
Orban - Atwal
Kohlauser, Zailatch, Dosanjh, Morrison

Lee
Rathjen

Prince George Cougars
Overagers: Klarc Wilson (RW), Mac Engel (G)
Imports: David Soltes (RW), Martin Bobos (D) (if both report) Ronalds Rosinkos (D)

Bourke - Forsberg - Pochiro
Witala - Harkins - Soltes
Bolduc - Morrison - Wilson
Ericcson - Tkatch - Roulston
Fontaine, Myktikuk

McNulty - Bobos
Grewal - Carvalho
Olson - Ruopp
Gonek, Lishchynsky, Mylchreest

Engel
Zarowny
Edmonds

Last edited:

princegeorgehockey

Dec 15, 2010
british columbia
PG lines should look like this:
Forsberg-Jacobs-Morrison
Bourke-Pochiro-Witala
Erricson-Harkins-Wilson
Bolduc-Tkatch-Roulston/Fontaine

Mcnulty-Grewal
Bobos-Genok
Carvalho-Ruopp
Mychelryst-Lychynsky

Zarowny
Edmonds

Colin Jacobs and Clarke Wilson are overagers. looks like they're going to add a 20yr old dman as well.

i see them making playoffs if they get jacobs back, somewhere in the middle of the conference .

R S

Sep 18, 2006
PG lines should look like this:
Forsberg-Jacobs-Morrison
Bourke-Pochiro-Witala
Erricson-Harkins-Wilson
Bolduc-Tkatch-Roulston/Fontaine

Mcnulty-Grewal
Bobos-Genok
Carvalho-Ruopp
Mychelryst-Lychynsky

Zarowny
Edmonds

Colin Jacobs and Clarke Wilson are overagers. looks like they're going to add a 20yr old dman as well.

i see them making playoffs if they get jacobs back, somewhere in the middle of the conference .

I like the look of their F group, but things will change immensely if Jacobs doesn't come back. And considering the fact that he's now a signed prospect, I highly doubt he returns to the WHL.

princegeorgehockey

Dec 15, 2010
british columbia
mark hollick pg new coach has lots of experience in the ahl and success he stated that jacobs isn't defensively ready to make pro yet and hes got jacobs slotted on their first line already lol.

Hordichuk_24

mark hollick pg new coach has lots of experience in the ahl and success he stated that jacobs isn't defensively ready to make pro yet and hes got jacobs slotted on their first line already lol.

Unfortunately it isn't Hollick's decision. It's up to the Sabres. I don't think another year in junior is a bad thing for Jacobs. In fact I think he would be better off returning as an overager. That said it wouldn't be at all surprising seeing him stick in the pros as he is a signed player. Nowadays that happens all too often.

R S

Sep 18, 2006

Like it's been stated above, it's out of the Cougars hands. It's the Sabres decision. I think Jacobs would excel with another year of junior and the Cougars sure could use him, but if there is a bottom 6 spot for him in the AHL or a top 6 spot for him in the ECHL for this year he's likely to be there instead of the WHL due to him already being under contract.

arsmaster*

Like it's been stated above, it's out of the Cougars hands. It's the Sabres decision. I think Jacobs would excel with another year of junior and the Cougars sure could use him, but if there is a bottom 6 spot for him in the AHL or a top 6 spot for him in the ECHL for this year he's likely to be there instead of the WHL due to him already being under contract.
Wouldn't extra time in the WHL be good for the Sabres as well?

His contract would slide another year and he'd be better prepped for the Pro game.

There is going to be an influx of high end AHL low end NHL players on the markets after training camps. I think Jacobs is probably best suited for the WHL and it would probably help him in the long run.

phillipsj89

Jan 9, 2012
Canada
did you assume Colin Smith would not be back to the Blazers?

Wouldn't extra time in the WHL be good for the Sabres as well?

His contract would slide another year and he'd be better prepped for the Pro game.

There is going to be an influx of high end AHL low end NHL players on the markets after training camps. I think Jacobs is probably best suited for the WHL and it would probably help him in the long run.

Tell this to Columbus. Decided to keep madaisky in the ECHL. Then he got hurt. Good plan CBJ, good plan.

Last edited:

SBrisScout

May 9, 2010
Washington State
It looks like Marek Tvrdon has been playing preseason for the Giants. So there could be a bigger chance that he stays in the Dub. This could be either a great decision or a very bad decision, based on if he gets hurt again...

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
It looks like Marek Tvrdon has been playing preseason for the Giants. So there could be a bigger chance that he stays in the Dub. This could be either a great decision or a very bad decision, based on if he gets hurt again...

He needs playing time and there is a real logjam at Grand Rapids, an overage season might just be what he needs.

God know it instantly makes the giants much better on the front end.

Hordichuk_24

The Giants are fully expecting Tvrdon to play pro. He has been with the team up to this point but they will be surprised if he's returned. He has missed a lot of development time and he is atrocious without the puck so there are certainly areas of his game which need vast improvement. Ultimately Detroit will have to determine what's best for him. I think he should return but that would leave Vancouver in a tough situation as their other two younger euros have looked good as well.

ZZZZZZZ

Jan 25, 2007
Paradise!
Kelowna Rockets have Severson back from NJ too along with Bell...........they should be the best team in the league this year. :)

Attachments

• Kelowna Rockets.jpg
    Kelowna Rockets.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad