Speculation: 2013-2014 Roster Discussion III

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
i know mike Richards has fallen out of favour in la and I was wondering why and what it would cost to get him. I'm sure the kings don't want to be spending almost 6M for him to play on the 4th line for the next 6 years

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
i know mike Richards has fallen out of favour in la and I was wondering why and what it would cost to get him. I'm sure the kings don't want to be spending almost 6M for him to play on the 4th line for the next 6 years

I don't know if Richards has fallen out of favour, he's had a rough year but he's not the only one on the team. If DL does decide to move him I doubt it would be to a division rival (especially the canucks)

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can

Hes had a rough season but in the playoffs hes starting to round back into the second line center If you look at his mins hes getting 2nd most mins out of our centers behind kopitar. As far as him playing on the 4 line its true he was getting some time with clifford and nolan/lewis/king He was also getting pp time and pk time and playing close to 15 mins most night he was with them. This to me isn't 4th line mins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad