2013-2014 Regular Season Avatar Ideas

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Most of you here said that you wanted to wait until the ownership mess was resolved in order to create regular season avatars. The onwership mess is over and now is the time to put those words into actions.

Any ideas? Use the "Here to stay" theme?

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Arizona Termites.

You desperately want us gone but we find a way to come back and eat away at everything you love and cherish.

anteater.jpg

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
/thread

Seriously, back from the dead / here to stay are both good.

I loved the Trolloffs avatars two years ago so much that they've permanently altered my attitude about the franchise ... I feel like every Coyotes win is directly trolling cold weather states.

The more we kick Ontario / Quebec in the groin, the better.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
/thread

Seriously, back from the dead / here to stay are both good.

I loved the Trolloffs avatars two years ago so much that they've permanently altered my attitude about the franchise ... I feel like every Coyotes win is directly trolling cold weather states.

The more we kick Ontario / Quebec in the groin, the better.

Sounds like tis one is going to be easy and Trolloffs 2.0 hopefully we will do this season as well.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Gonna stay with this because it's hilarious.
I'm kinda in this boat and I imagine rt is as well. And despite the hate we get elsewhere on hf, this team isn't about the regular season.

Alternate idea: user location update.

"STILL in Arizona" or "Westgate City Center" or "101 and Northern" or "Drunk at Yardhouse" or "In the fountain" or "Prague West" all fit as user locations. If you put the location filter on "Glendale dot Jobing dot com" is the URL (might get you an infraction) ...

If any East Valley folk don't like Westgate references, "FS-Arizona" or "watching Channel [whatever it is]"

We can save Trolloffs for April.
Thoughts?

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
I'm kinda in this boat and I imagine rt is as well. And despite the hate we get elsewhere on hf, this team isn't about the regular season.

Alternate idea: user location update.

"STILL in Arizona" or "Westgate City Center" or "101 and Northern" or "Drunk at Yardhouse" or "In the fountain" or "Prague West" all fit as user locations. If you put the location filter on "Glendale dot Jobing dot com" is the URL (might get you an infraction) ...

If any East Valley folk don't like Westgate references, "FS-Arizona" or "watching Channel [whatever it is]"We can save Trolloffs for April.
Thoughts?

:)

or change location to "Not in Quebec City".

or "Not In Hamilton"
or "In the Southern Experiment"

I agree about saving the trolloffs for the playoffs.

Our continued existence in Arizona is probably enough bait for HF boards regular season. No danger of the boards volume of daily posts declining as long as we have this NHL team here.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Anyone know how to say "Here to stay" in french?? :naughty:

mj-laughing.gif

Wow, I love this idea. Probably shouldn't do it though for obvious reasons.

AS others have said, the Trollofs theme is probably the best theme ever. We all loved it. I'd be down for round 2.

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Here to stay I believe is

"Ici pour rester"

I thought something along the lines of "Can't keep a good dog down" from All Dogs Go to Heaven

Ici pour rester is great because it'll set a certain group of people.

My idea is:

"In Hamilton?"

"I think not!"

"Lets go Coyotes"

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Bump on idea but....

Break Bad avis?

Black and white player picks with the Breaking Bad logo OR black and white picks with the logo with their names?

:nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad