2013-2014 LA Kings Regular Season Schedule Released!

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
The NHL is the only league that says it'll release a schedule on one day, doesn't until a day or two later, and then a week after that makes schedule changes to the schedule they just released. This league is run by absolute morons and it's not just Bettman.

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
A Chikara reference or fortunate typo? Either way I approve! Almond free, acorn free, and better than you...

Definitely a Chikara reference. I know about my anthropomorphic beasts wrestling for Chikara. I mean, can you say Dragon Dragon?

Also, not to get too off-topic and turn this into a wrestling thread, but has anybody else gone to PWG shows in Reseda? I go to pretty much every one and each time they blow my mind.

All right, back to hockey now.

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
The NHL is the only league that says it'll release a schedule on one day, doesn't until a day or two later, and then a week after that makes schedule changes to the schedule they just released. This league is run by absolute morons and it's not just Bettman.

Well this is a league that has 30 teams yet somehow figured out a way to justify having the conferences consist of 14 and 16 teams... Tools.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Well this is a league that has 30 teams yet somehow figured out a way to justify having the conferences consist of 14 and 16 teams... Tools.

"The NHL is proud to announcer our two newest expansions... Phoenix (because the Yotes are in GLENDALE) and Albuquerque!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad