Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Nearing last call for tonight...

I've got a pair of gallery seats vs. New Jersey on the good end.

217, Row 2, just off the aisle (2 tix) AVAILABLE

$70/ticket (below face)

And justice for yall

Oct 19, 2013
I have two Chase Bridge tickets under mini plan D (in case anyone wants to look at the schedule) in section 312, Row 2 right by the aisle. Seriously incredible seats.

I would be willing to trade one of my games for a pair of seats in the lower level to get a new experience.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Looks like the Rangers released some tix for the Vancouver game. Some pairs, mainly in 208, out there. Popular game so I figured I'd post that here.

WeWillWinTonight

Apr 2, 2008
NY
This might be a little off topic but as far as the stadium series tickets go have people ordered them?

A few weeks back I got an email for a presale and got a pair but they still haven't delivered. On the nhl website today I then saw they are going on sale November 19th.

Has anyone ordered these already?

Jan 8, 2012
NY
This might be a little off topic but as far as the stadium series tickets go have people ordered them?

A few weeks back I got an email for a presale and got a pair but they still haven't delivered. On the nhl website today I then saw they are going on sale November 19th.

STH's who wanted them, ordered them back in August.

Dangleberry

Feb 21, 2012
Queens, NY

I ordered tickets back in September and haven't received anything.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

They aren't shipping the tickets until mid December at the earliest.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Silly question but if I find a deal for a game on Stubhub shortly before game time, what's the best way to use that ticket for entry? Is there a way to scan it via an iPhone, or if I show the order number to will call at MSG can they print it out for me there?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Silly question but if I find a deal for a game on Stubhub shortly before game time, what's the best way to use that ticket for entry? Is there a way to scan it via an iPhone, or if I show the order number to will call at MSG can they print it out for me there?

You have to physically print it yourself. The garden will not accept a 1D barcode on your phone. If you ask MSG to print it for you, they will laugh in your face :laugh:

Hybrid MB24

Nov 3, 2006
Pennsylvania

One of the hotels across the street has internet access and a printer. It's fairly cheap to use if you don't waste any time. They won't scan the iPhone so that is your best option. Me and my brother have tried this about three times right before gametime on our phones. We had a good deal for a playoff game a couple years back, but it can't get stressful waiting until the very end.

Ian

Mike York fan club
Jul 5, 2007
Long Island, NY

You can go to the Stubhub office on 40th and Broadway and they'll print it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad