2013-14 Senators Schedule Wallpapers for Phones

GamacP

Aug 31, 2010
Ottawa
Back by popular demand, this year's monthly schedule on your smartphone's lock screen! Brought to you by captivecreative.ca

https://twitter.com/CaptiveIdeas/status/384809864884539392/photo/1

BVceiIeCUAA9_X5.jpg

GamacP

Aug 31, 2010
Ottawa
Looks great on iPhone 5.

Anyone else get thrown off by the calendar though? :D. Don't often see Saturday and Sunday at the end like that, got so confused that Ottawa had so many Friday games haha.

Thanks for the feedback. The calendar is designed with the fantasy GM in mind. Most H2H leagues start on Monday and end on Sunday. Couple people have mentioned the same confusion though so I might switch for the November calendar.

sensR4real

Apr 19, 2006
Ottawa
I used to make them for desktop before but I stopped because mobile was much more popular.

I so want a monthly calendar for my desktop at work. If anyone can make one for all months with TV schedule, that would be too awesome!

LoneSteele

Mar 5, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I used this this past month and am looking forward to Novembers update! Job well done!

Probably too late for feedback for November but could you consider putting the days in the order of:

S M T W T F S

instead of:

M T W T F S S ?

I kept thinking a game was a day earlier because pretty much every other calendar starts on Sunday. I'm probably nitpicking though... I really enjoyed having this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad