2013-14 Season Alignment

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
Actually, it is Milwaukee 12x for Chicago and Rockford; and 10x for Iowa and Grand Rapids, but your point is still valid. I would rather see 10x maximum and see another team or two during the season. Milwaukee plays 14 teams this season, up 1 from 2012-13.

Who knew they would force Rochester to actually play us??? I doubt we will EVER see any of the eastern conference cowards out here again since that one year the almighty P Bruins, who were destroying everyone in their conference, made the ill fated road trip where they only beat Rockford and lost to all the other Western Conference teams they played on the road.

Also, we see San Antonio the opening home weekend and then not again for the rest of the year.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Who knew they would force Rochester to actually play us??? I doubt we will EVER see any of the eastern conference cowards out here again since that one year the almighty P Bruins, who were destroying everyone in their conference, made the ill fated road trip where they only beat Rockford and lost to all the other Western Conference teams they played on the road.

Also, we see San Antonio the opening home weekend and then not again for the rest of the year.

It is easier for me to travel 5 miles to the Bradley Center versus the 690 miles to Rochester for a game at the BCA.

Milwaukee is kind of the same way with Abby on the road.

Are you suggesting that the Eastern teams can't win if they don't get to sleep at home at night? Pretty funny, Tommy!

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
It is easier for me to travel 5 miles to the Bradley Center versus the 690 miles to Rochester for a game at the BCA.

Milwaukee is kind of the same way with Abby on the road.

Are you suggesting that the Eastern teams can't win if they don't get to sleep at home at night? Pretty funny, Tommy!

I am saying that if they have to travel more than 250 miles they miss their mommies....... :)

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I think the AHL needs another team in their region. Being an outpost city is hurting them. The other teams need to travel a long way to get there, hence the division changes. The AHL is spreading the pain to the other conference teams.

It would be nice to have Atlanta and at least one other city like Memphis in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad