OT: 2013-14 PLAYOFF Avatars

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I'll gladly take whatever. Name the ones who are free and I'll randomly pick one. I'm far to lazy for the PM thing. :laugh:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Anyone else having trouble using them?

Says "Remote file is too large"

Thank god. This is fine- ill just enlarge them and shrink the file's memory at the same time.

Thoughts? Improvements? We've got over a month and a half so noooo need to rush :)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I give Gary my blessing. Go forth and multiply the pixels, son.

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
Fiddler - Disco In-Vern-O

Erik Cole - Cole'd As Ice

Oleksiak - Big Daddy Jame

Dillon - Chief Rocka
Follow me. Early/mid 90s hip hop group Lords Of The Underground had a hit "Chief Rocka". Dillon, in hip hop terms being undrafted came up from the underground. Being our big physical presence back there, "Chief Rocka" makes sense. Yes? No?

Last edited:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
The pixels will be multiplied and there will be avatar 'a plenty to choose from later tonight / tomorrow

Will make some sponz sized ones as well.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Really like these. Not going to participate, but J-Nilla, Ruffneck, Redman and Pusha V are my favorites ... still waiting to see Ralph "Snowman" Strangis.

The cursive "World's Most Dangerous Team" is tough to read ... can anything be done there?

Related maybe, these scroll very quickly. Can they be slowed down? Would make it easier to read.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Really like these. Not going to participate, but J-Nilla, Ruffneck, Redman and Pusha V are my favorites ... still waiting to see Ralph "Snowman" Strangis.

The cursive "World's Most Dangerous Team" is tough to read ... can anything be done there?

Related maybe, these scroll very quickly. Can they be slowed down? Would make it easier to read.

I think the cursive will look better once they get blown up.

I thought they went kinda fast, too.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

Yep- I can change that font & slow em down no problem :)

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Fiddler - Disco In-Vern-O
Erik Cole - Cole'd As Ice?
Rock out to whatever brand if music you'd like, but neither of these really fit the "World's Most Dangerous Team" / NWA theme.

Dr Reaugh punning Dr Dre?

Benn B punning Houston rapper Bun B? Works for Jamie or Jordie.

Pimp C (Erik Cole) for the deceased Houston rapper of the same name (moment of silence ... uhh, Paul in, uhh, what?)

Pimp C would also be good if / when there's a captain.

MC Ren was also in NWA but I don't really know where his name fits on the roster.

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
Rock out to whatever brand if music you'd like, but neither of these really fit the "World's Most Dangerous Team" / NWA theme.

Dr Reaugh punning Dr Dre?

Benn B punning Houston rapper Bun B? Works for Jamie or Jordie.

Pimp C (Erik Cole) for the deceased Houston rapper of the same name (moment of silence ... uhh, Paul in, uhh, what?)

Pimp C would also be good if / when there's a captain.

MC Ren was also in NWA but I don't really know where his name fits on the roster.

Cole'd As Ice was referring to M.O.P's single, actually.

But Disco In-Vern-O, yeah no hip hop reference there.

As a huge hip hop guy, I'm ashamed. In fairness, "Eiffel 65" aint exactly bad ass hip hop either.

Jamie Benn - B Real (Cypress Hill, for those that don't know)

MacDermid - Mac Daddy/Daddy Mac

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad