2013-14 Outdoor Games - Stadium Series - Van vs Ott - March 2nd, BC Place

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
The saddest part is that when they started the out door games I knew one day the Canucks would end up getting one with BC place being renovated. I was totally down to attend.

But that day has come and I am like meh, Ill save my money. And vs Ottawa? really?

BeardedCanuck

Oct 13, 2012
The saddest part is that when they started the out door games I knew one day the Canucks would end up getting one with BC place being renovated. I was totally down to attend.

But that day has come and I am like meh, Ill save my money. And vs Ottawa? really?

Haha yea spend that money on something else or spend it on a game where you'll actually be able to see the ice for $100

Nov 1, 2011

We're playing Ottawa because that was the only team we've ever beaten to win a Cup in Vancouver.

Honestly, if I was only going to one game it probably wouldn't be this one however I think the game will be a fun event more than a good game. I'm going to take my kid and figure it'll kind of be a carnival atmosphere than most games.

I'm actually making sure to see TBL this year in case MSL retires. PIT and WAS are two other teams I'd want to see. The reality is most regular season games aren't worth $100 at all (hell, even most playoff games aren't worth full price).

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
Do you have a link to where to buy them? I can't see any links on the Canucks site. I thought I read that the presale wasn't starting until this afternoon.

just the link in the email.. I guess everyone have diff time.. I tried to buy for my friend using his account but was not available too

BuggSuperstar

Nov 28, 2011
Way too overpriced. I'm a season ticket holder and will pass...
HC14_BC_SeatingChart.jpg

Kaphis

Oct 7, 2008
Anyone know if its the same children rules as regular season games? (2 and below is free if they sit on the guardian's lap?)

I can't find any information about children going to games (not even regular season ones).

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
Anyone know if its the same children rules as regular season games? (2 and below is free if they sit on the guardian's lap?)

I can't find any information about children going to games (not even regular season ones).

Child Policy: All patrons, regardless of age, require a ticket.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
really hard to like this greedy organizarion

Not really - it's simple business. If you were running a business and that business was booming, you're telling me you wouldn't try and benefit off that for more profit? :huh: Think Boston, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal etc aren't doing the same thing? When there's high demand, you can raise prices because people will keep buying no matter what.

jojoh07*

Not really - it's simple business. If you were running a business and that business was booming, you're telling me you wouldn't try and benefit off that for more profit? :huh: Think Boston, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal etc aren't doing the same thing? When there's high demand, you can raise prices because people will keep buying no matter what.

at this rate lets hope they can sell half those tickets

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
They'll sell them. People are being fooled about this whole 'outdoor game' fanatic and will buy-in.

I think the only people that are fooled are NHL executives. The novelty seems to be wearing off for a lot of people and this is evident from most comments online. I personally do not see the demand for this game. There is no buzz in the media at all and the Canucks have had difficulty legitimately selling out any game lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad