Can't believe Rinaldo got just 4 games.

Shanahan is so darn inconsistent.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
We just need to do this to draw penalties:

SaneOptimalFoal.gif

As you can see, the ref immediately calls the penalty on that very obvious hook.

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
They need to start handing out fines and then suspensions to 3 time offenders like the NBA has done with flopping.

Also why is it always a matching penalty with diving?

How has this not been talked about at GM meetings? Get that **** out of the game integrity and makes it a lot easier on the officials who have been under scrutiny lately.

Also they can watch it in the "war room" and rescind a diving call after the game. But that one above is pretty blatant.

David Krejci*

nice captain
oh my GOD STOP LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DONATES MONEY TO CHARITY LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER HOCKEY PLAYER AND PRO ATHLETE ON EARTH THEREFORE HE CAN'T BE CRITICIZED FOR DIVING

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
OK, this is what passes as a hooking penalty nowadays.

The Bruins need to quit complaining and take note...maybe practice this in the last week of the season to see what happens.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
They need to start handing out fines and then suspensions to 3 time offenders like the NBA has done with flopping.

Also why is it always a matching penalty with diving?

How has this not been talked about at GM meetings? Get that **** out of the game integrity and makes it a lot easier on the officials who have been under scrutiny lately.

Also they can watch it in the "war room" and rescind a diving call after the game. But that one above is pretty blatant.

I would have been peeved if I was the player called for that penalty.

Sometimes there should be matching penalties but there was no penalty there it was all fake.

I would like to see them make call diving and to discourage it only call the dive even if there was a penalty.

And they should assess fines for diving even if the dive wasn't called in the game.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
is it wrong that I want the Leafs to make the playoffs? Playing them again would make my day.

NAH, I`m having too much fun watching/listening to the media in that city in absolute distraught over yet again, another late season meltdown:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad