GDT: 2013/14 OOT PLAYOFFS (The Bye Bye Shero Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
And our gentile Montreal fans are talking about running Lundquist, slamming his head into the crossbar, etc etc. And they complain about Bruins fans...:D

It is too bad. I like Price and hate seeing a good goalie injured like that.

Last edited:

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
And our gentile Montreal fans are talking about running Lundquist, slamming his head into the crossbar, etc etc. And they complain about Bruins fans...:D

It is too bad. I like Price and hate seeing a good goalie injured like that.

I hate it too. Feel bad for Price, but don't feel ANY sympathy for the team or the fanbase.

boston77

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
Ugh, why couldn't the Scabs have had this luck last round? Typical. They shoot their lucky wad against Boston and can't even muster the chops to put a good effort together for the rest of the playoffs.

I guess I'll be a Rangers fan from here on out since LA can't figure out Corey Crawford. :p:

They always blow all their luck against us .... don't write off LA just yet... they had 2 days off before the game and they are one of only 4 teams in history to come back down 3-0. LA will bounce back and if they manage a win next game in Chicago the series turns in their favour. It will not be easy to beat the Hawks at home they are 18-2 last two years so this is obviously very difficult to do.

Last edited:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
So we officially have the Hab fans excuse why they didn't win the cup this year.

Greyhounds

Sep 30, 2005
Sault Ste. Marie, ON

After beating the Bruins in the semis, habs face the Rangers in the finals. New York wins the first game in Montreal, then manages to lose the next 4.

Let's not have a repeat.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Not that I think Kreider did this on purpose, but it was an injury caused by a forward going hard to the net, something Boston did very little of.

A lot of times you make your own luck in this game.

Right on. Bruins kept shooting from the perimeter so Price had all day to see where the puck was going. :shakehead

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
So we officially have the Hab fans excuse why they didn't win the cup this year.

They always have an excuse. There are still Habs fans blaming the Chara hit on Pacioretty for them not winning in 2011.

boston77

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
Right on. Bruins kept shooting from the perimeter so Price had all day to see where the puck was going. :shakehead

Still had 14 shots behind him that he didn't stop and a few empty nets that he could not do anything about. He got lucky against us plain and simple. Just of couple of those grade A chances go in and we win. Name me one play that he made where you said wow what a great save. I can;t think of one can anyone come up with a great play he made?

member 96824

Man, that's rough for them.

Part of me really hates to see a teams best player go down in the playoffs, regardless of who it is.

The other part of me doesn't care because I don't want to see Montreal ever win anything ever.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Man, that's rough for them.

Part of me really hates to see a teams best player go down in the playoffs, regardless of who it is.

The other part of me doesn't care because I don't want to see Montreal ever win anything ever.

**** 'em.

**** 'em raw.

**** 'em upside down.

**** 'em sideways.

**** 'em.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
I admire Price as a hockey player and person, hope the injury is not too serious........BUT as many have said.....if it means Montreal gets eliminated..

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I like Carey Price, and I hate seeing playoff games and series decided by injuries, especially major ones.

But **** em. Couldn't happen to a more hypocritical fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad