2013-14 Minnesota Wild Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Everything's normal on Harding's MRI. One more doctors appt. if he thinks he can handle pain, #mnwild hopes he returns to STL to back up
If he backs up, #mnwild can call up a forward IF Granlund doesn't play. If he doesn't, options are Rupp or 7 D.
Spurgeon kept off ice for maintenance; Yeo expects him to be in lineup #mnwild
nero1lel4v.gif

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Good to know Harding's injury is not serious. I'm getting a little worried about Granlund...

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Michael Russo
Josh Harding apparently had some kind of leg spasms. Didn't happen from stepping on puck. So sounds like it's a day-to-day thing #mnwild

calamitygaxxs.gif

I'm running out of gifs at this point.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Guys he stepped on a puck. He probably tweaked something when he fell. I highly doubt that THAT has anything to do with it.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Guys he stepped on a puck. He probably tweaked something when he fell. I highly doubt that THAT has anything to do with it.
I'm not going to worry about it being related to his diagnosis, but Russo did tweet this. Although it sounds like this information wasn't given to Russo directly from Harding, but it'd have to be from somebody with a little credibility for Russo to post it.

https://twitter.com/Russostrib/status/404716348871168000
Josh Harding apparently had some kind of leg spasms. Didn't happen from stepping on puck. So sounds like it's a day-to-day thing

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
points & standings we look good, goalie situation & secondary scoring are still a concern. we have dropped from first to almost worst before so take it easy on the ripping & bashing.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Spurgeon is having a really good season so far. He seems better defensively than before.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
points & standings we look good, goalie situation & secondary scoring are still a concern. we have dropped from first to almost worst before so take it easy on the ripping & bashing.

Idk zucker almost scored the other day not worried about secondary scoring.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
I graded all the Wild players in the quarter report card on the main boards. What would you guys gives for grades?

Minnesota Wild

Parise: A- Is what he is, hard worker, lots of big goals, has been a nonfactor a few games.
Koivu: B+ Nowhere to be found first few weeks, has been Kaptain Klutch lately and piling up the points
Coyle: B- Was injured hence the poor grade, but first line took off when he joined it

Pominville: A Scores lots of goals, comes up big in shootouts.
Granlund: B+ He is a playmaker, he can still get better, currently injured
Nino: B Been a big body, goes to the net, good point total for a young kid

Cooke: B Racked up points early in the season, part of the shutdown line now with no offense lately
Brodziak: C- Good defender, gets more glorious scoring chances than any other wild player and fails to take advantage.
Fontaine: A- Been a pleasant surprise with 6 goals as a rookie

Heatley: F He sucks, lazy, slow.
Kenopka: C Wins faceoffs, worthless fighter, typical 4th liner i guess
Mitchell: D Really not noticeable at all, just got injured

Suter: A- Playing lots of minutes, a semi slow start for Suter again
Brodin: B Putting up good offensive numbers until a broken face screwed up his overall effectiveness, looking better now with no shield.

Scandella: B Has been a pleasant surprise
Spurgeon: A- been responsible on the D, jumps into the offense quite a bit

Stoner: B nice physical presence
Ballard: B- was mostly effective when he played, only played 8 games though
Prosser: B- fills in when someone is hurt, decent fill in
Dumba: C- raw 19 year old, shows promise, has his fair share of gaffes.

Harding: A He has been spectatular, gets weird random injuries though
Backstrom: C+ brutal to start the season, than injured, come up big a few times lately.

Last edited:

apice3*

Might be a bit of a reach but does anyone have a hard ticket in good condition from the 11/3/13 game against NJ they'd be willing to send to me if I paid for shipping? I'm starting a Jon Merrill collection and he made his (short) NHL debut that night. Shoot me a PM, please. Thanks.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I would give Dumba a D+, Prosser a C-, and Mitchell a C+. Also maybe bump Heater up to a D-, his play on the 4th line in recent weeks has been downright respectable at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad