2013-14 Mid-Season Prospect Poll: #6

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
I constantly have to remind myself that McCabe was drafted only in 2012, and in the 2nd round. It feels like it was longer or in a later round for some reason.

But the ceiling and development make it way too hard for him to not be here.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I constantly have to remind myself that McCabe was drafted only in 2012, and in the 2nd round. It feels like it was longer or in a later round for some reason.

I keep thinking of Bryan McCabe and it makes me angry. :laugh:

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
I have a lot of trouble with the love for Catenacci..He has wheels but they seem to keep spinning....

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I have a lot of trouble with the love for Catenacci..He has wheels but they seem to keep spinning....

He hasn't had a great go of it in the AHL so far, but it could just be a down year or struggling to adjust. His track record in juniors is excellent. If people can still rank Armia as high as 3rd-4th with his play in Rochester, Catenacci still certainly deserves to be as well regarded as he was before this season.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY

More people need to be reminded of that for how little he's talked about. I think his potential impact at the NHL level isn't far from Ristolainen. Zadorov has another gear over those two but if he reaches it or not will be the question.

There's a thread on the Wild forums a lot like our trade proposal thread where they recently talked about acquiring McCabe for 2-3 pages. Just due to location I would say they probably watch College Hockey collectively more than most of us. It's basically 2-3 pages of them pumping his tires harder than our own fan base does.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2