Allsvenskan: 2013/14 General Discussion

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Nylander looks quite a bit bigger this season.

Malmö will be a top team for sure.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
As for the Anderssons, I think Calle is the better skater right now, but Rasmus is just as good overall if not better already. Rasmus plays like a 10 year Allsvenskan vet.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Nothing for Nylander Jr. once again. Sounds like he's creating chances though, his old man is starting to show up.

Karlskrona is a machine right now.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Hi guys, I know it's a long shot but maybe some of you've seen Mora play and can get some kind of scouting report on Mantas Armalis? Otherwise I wouldn't even bother but goaltenders are pretty noticeable and on ice for entire 60 minutes so maybe he has caught somebody's eye.

Statistically he's obviously looking great but he's never played that well for the NT and seemed to be really struggling with rebound control so far so did he improve that much or is it just some kind of Bruins-like defense helping him out?

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Howdy, folks... I was wondering if someone could give me the scoop on why Södertälje has benched Niklas Lundström for the last five games in a row? I know he's struggling a bit after a great start to the season, but he's not going to be able to play his way out of his struggles from the bench. Is he hurt, perhaps, and Södertälje's coaches are holding him out of games as a precaution, or what? Any info would be greatly appreciated...

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Howdy, folks... I was wondering if someone could give me the scoop on why Södertälje has benched Niklas Lundström for the last five games in a row? I know he's struggling a bit after a great start to the season, but he's not going to be able to play his way out of his struggles from the bench. Is he hurt, perhaps, and Södertälje's coaches are holding him out of games as a precaution, or what? Any info would be greatly appreciated...

He missed the games vs Almtuna and Västerås due to injury and prior to the Djurgården game he had been underwhelming (that goes for the team as a whole). As for the last two games Idoff had a good game vs Asplöven and hence got the nod vs Rögle.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
He missed the games vs Almtuna and Västerås due to injury and prior to the Djurgården game he had been underwhelming (that goes for the team as a whole). As for the last two games Idoff had a good game vs Asplöven and hence got the nod vs Rögle.

Thank you, sir (assuming)... that's kinda what I expected, but since we get zero news about European hockey here in the Colonies, it's nice to get confirmation.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Thank you, sir (assuming)... that's kinda what I expected, but since we get zero news about European hockey here in the Colonies, it's nice to get confirmation.

I'm assuming your interest stems from him being a Blues prospect. Best way to get injury updates, game reports etc are to follow the local newspaper, you can always run them through Google Translate and decipher it into understandable sentences.

Here is a link to the local newspapers hockeysection which is (practically) only about SSK related news: http://lt.se/sport/ishockey

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
I hope Västerås will be ready for top 3 again with Jeremy Williams back in the team for next game. Amazing line with Williams-Fornataro-Caputi. The other teams should watch out!

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I saw Timashoyv today. He was really good. Great hands, speed and effort level. He got a lot PP chances. He should have a huge role in U18 WJC.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
I saw Timashoyv today. He was really good. Great hands, speed and effort level. He got a lot PP chances. He should have a huge role in U18 WJC.

Yea he should, looked better than Kempe when I've watched them play together.

connyborg

Apr 30, 2011
Djurgården had there worse season ever two years and were relegated to the second leauge. For the first time in 30 years we played in the secondleage and during a night we lost 30 million crowns and because of that we lost all the good players and now we had to play mostley with juniors.But tere was one thing that never changed. The supporters. Most supporters leave the team when they are relegated, the don´t whant to see secondleauge hockey.
But Djurgårdens supporters stayed.

Every season there come a lot of canadians to watch our games (even though we play in the secondleague) just because they´ve heard about the supporters passion. It is always so fun when you come and we love it and are so proud that you´ve heard about us and and want to visit us. Hope some of you will come this season too.
You are more than welcome!

Post two clips and maybe some of you want to see that live.....

Ps. My English is not that good, but I hope you´ll understand me ;)

After the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f21ux7jYkTs&feature=share

During the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ozdUTZLys&feature=share

Last edited:

jolii

Mar 20, 2012
Djurgården had there worse season ever two years and were relegated to the second leauge. For the first time in 30 years we played in the secondleage and during a night we lost 30 million crowns and because of that we lost all the good players and now we had to play mostley with juniors.But tere was one thing that never changed. The supporters. Most supporters leave the team when they are relegated, the don´t whant to see secondleauge hockey.
But Djurgårdens supporters stayed.

Every season there come a lot of canadians to watch our games (even though we play in the secondleague) just because they´ve heard about the supporters passion. It is always so fun when you come and we love it and are so proud that you´ve heard about us and and want to visit us. Hope some of you will come this season too.
You are more than welcome!

Post two clips and maybe some of you want to see that live.....

Ps. My English is not that good, but I hope you´ll understand me ;)

After the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f21ux7jYkTs&feature=share

During the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ozdUTZLys&feature=share

It's an awesome crowd. :handclap:

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Woah! It feels good that Västerås took 3 points against Almtuna today, but the top 4 is very tight.. It's scary that you, technically, can drop from first to fourth, and miss the top 3, in the very last round.. :help:

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Jeremy Williams became the leading goal scorer tonight when Västerås won 5-2 against Björklöven. Williams has now 22 goals on 41 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad