WJC: 2012 WJC Tickets - Sell/Buy Tickets Here

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I don't think there is a huge demand for packages. They didn't even sell out during the priority draws.

However, the Canada - USA game in Edmonton and the Gold Medal game in Calgary is getting sky high prices.

I agree that they probably won't get what they ask for, but you never know.

I find it laughable that some people are still trying to sell tickets to the less popular games such as the Denmark games at face value (no offense). I'd be interested in possibly seeing the DEN-USA game since I'm going to the CAN-FIN game. However, i wouldn't pay more than 20-25$. Whatever the going rate is for a WHL game :)

There was a massive demand for packages, and the priority draw sold out:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/video/2012-world-junior-tickets-sold-out/article1869993/

I don't blame those with tickets to lesser games wanting to sell them for face value. That's what they paid for them.

jessebelanger

Feb 18, 2009

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all, but looking on Kijiji I'm starting to think that not a single person that bought a package in Edmonton is actually going to keep their tickets. There's been over 25 packages put up since 11:00PM, most of them for all 10 games here in Edmonton. Most of them at hilariously unbelievable prices. Does anyone know what the cost of these 10 game packages were when they went on sale?

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all, but looking on Kijiji I'm starting to think that not a single person that bought a package in Edmonton is actually going to keep their tickets. There's been over 25 packages put up since 11:00PM, most of them for all 10 games here in Edmonton. Most of them at hilariously unbelievable prices. Does anyone know what the cost of these 10 game packages were when they went on sale?

Oil Kings are selling 5 game mini packs. Terrace is going for 600$. That includes two canada games. Not a full package but it gives you a rough idea of face value.

http://oilkings.ca/page/world-junior-mini-packs

jessebelanger

Feb 18, 2009
In the spirit of this thread I have side-by-side tickets to most round robin games in CGY in the 200's that I will sell at face value (or lower, make an offer..).

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Face value for these tickets is listed as 35$ per ticket.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
I'm looking for a pair of tickets to any Canada round robin game in Edmonton. PM me with details.

Gags89

Feb 15, 2009
I have a pair for Cze/Den, Fin/Den, Cze/Fin in Edmonton available. Also have most Calgary round robin games available since I'll be in Edmonton during the round robin portion. PM me if interested..

AV

Sep 3, 2009
World Juniors - Canada Game tix

Looking for a pair of tickets to any Canada round robin game in Edmonton. PM me if you have something.

Thanks

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
If you're going to offer tickets in this thread, please post the price here...and remember, they can only be AT face value or lower. Anything over will be removed...

AV

Sep 3, 2009
Someone asked me via PM so I'd like to clarify for anyone who doesn't know this, but the face value of a ticket is the dollar value that is printed on that ticket.

windjackass

Hiss Hiss Hiss
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Got 4 tickets for the Canada-Sweden Dec 23 game. At 20 bucks a pop, I feel like I should have gotten 8.

It might not count towards the tourney, but it's still Canada-Sweden. How are tickets still left and how are they so cheap?

higherlimits

Mar 5, 2010
I've got all Round Robin games in Calgary that I'm looking to sell for face value ($44 for the pair) Section 212 Row 4. These are at centre ice.

I've also got all non-Canada Round Robin games in Edmonton for face ($262 for the pair). Section 134 Row 18. These are at the faceoff dot.

PM me for offers

And apparently this is my first post, sorry for seeming like a scalper! I mostly just lurk here..

mcarl

Oct 22, 2005
People can put whatever price on them they want, doesn't mean anyone is going to buy. I advertised 2 side by side packages for face value, and had no buyers. A few offers for below face value.

I don't think these tickets are going to command the markups that we're seeing.

There will be a demand spike before Christmas, so that people can give the Canada games away as presents. But as somebody that went to the tournament in Buffalo, the asking prices started to come down after that.

AV

Sep 3, 2009
Looking for a pair of tickets to any Canada round robin game in Edmonton. PM me if you have something.

Thanks

Guys,

The whole reason of posting this ad here and not other sites like kijiji is to avoid ridiculous prices for the games. Please dont PM me with outrageous prices for tickets. If you have a pair that you can't use and are willing to accept a fair value for them (i.e. face value plus any fees incurred), I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Thanks

Gags89

Feb 15, 2009
Tickets are in section 202, row 29.

Dec.30 FIN vs DEN *2 left*

Face value is $82/ticket for these seats.

Last edited:

your in oil country

Dec 16, 2011
GOLD tickets to the juniors

I have two pairs of tickets for the world juniors. Sorry I am not selling any Canada games as we will be going to them all. But if you are intersted here are the games. I am selling them for $200 per pair which is below the face value. ($129.50 each ticket)

email me if you are intersted at [email protected]

SECTION 102 row 14, and SECTION 120 row 18 ( 1 pair in each section)

Denmark Vs. USA $200
Czech Republic Vs. Denmark $200
USA Vs. Finland $200
USA Vs. Czech Republic $200
Finland Vs. Denmark $200
Czech Republic Vs. Finland $200

Gags89

Feb 15, 2009
If anyone is looking for round robin games in Calgary, let me know. Selling at $35/ticket which is face value. Section 227, row 11. I'll have to forward an e-Ticket since it's so close to Christmas but I can send the original hard copy for a souvenir.

goaliedad29

Dec 20, 2011
Club Level Seats In Edmonton

I have two pairs of tickets for the world juniors. Sorry I am not selling any Canada games as we will be going to them all. But if you are intersted here are the games. I am selling them for $200 per pair which is below the face value.

Denmark Vs. USA $200
Czech Republic Vs. Denmark $200
USA Vs. Finland $200
USA Vs. Czech Republic $200
Finland Vs. Denmark $200
Czech Republic Vs. Finland $200

I have all the same games available for sale as well... can't sell Canada games!! Two seats in SECTION 118, ROW 17, right behind the home bench. These are "CLUB" seats with club lounge access. I will also sell for $200/ pair which is below face value ($122.50) per ticket.

You can PM me if interested.

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
Of course, another one with face value Edmonton tickets.

Lower bowl - section 116, row 17, seats 1 and 2 on the aisle.

Send me a PM if you're interested, I have most games left.

Gags89

Feb 15, 2009
Games available in Calgary in Section 227, row 11:

Dec. 26 Sweden vs. Latvia 3:30 pm *Opening Game*
Dec. 27 Latvia vs Slovakia 8 pm
Dec. 28 Switzerland vs Sweden 3:30 pm
Dec. 28 Slovakia vs Russia 8 pm
Dec. 29 Russia vs Latvia 8 pm
Dec. 30 Slovakia vs Sweden 3:30 pm
Dec. 30 Switzerland vs Latvia 8 pm
Dec. 31 Switzerland vs Slovakia 4 pm

Face value is $35/ticket but willing to make a deal on some since I can't make these games.

jessebelanger

Feb 18, 2009
I still have most round robin tickets available in CGY, now selling below face value @ 20$ a ticket for seats in the 200's. I will e-mail these tix to you so you have them immediately, and can mail the hard tickets as well. If anyone is interested please pm me.

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
Still have a bunch of tickets for Edmonton round robin games.

All the non-Canada games, (some like USA-Czech are going to be awesome), just asking $220 for the pair, tickets are in the lower bowl, sct. 116, row 17 seats 1-2. Face value would be $260 so you'd be getting a pretty good deal.

I can email them over whenever, just send me a PM, I think I have someone to go to the Fin-USA game, but they're not totally sure yet.

Also if you want to take a bunch of them I'll lower the prices to $200 each pair, as it'll mean I don't have to drive up to the arena to sell them in person. Let me know!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad