2012 HFNHL Draft - Rounds 4-7 Submission - UPDATED, DRAFT COMPLETE

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
OK guys,

With Rounds 1-3 complete, it's time to look to the final four rounds of our draft done by list.

These lists are due to me at [email protected], by Thursday, June 21 at 11:59 PM EST. There is no flexibility in this. In past years, I've started the draft only to have GM's hand in lists late. Previously, I was flexible and re-did things to accommodate, but I no longer have to the time to do that. If you don't submit a list, players will be chosen by highest rated CSB skater.

Your list can include a full list with players numbered from 1-150, or it can be simply take the highest CSB player available. BUT make sure you send instructions. We treat a lack of instruction pretty strictly, about on par with missing the live portion of the draft.

If you do not have any draft picks left for rounds 4-7, don't worry about sending me a list.

I will have the final draft list up sometime during the weekend, that way everybody knows where they stand prior to or during the NHL Entry Draft.

Of course, a trade freeze will come into effect starting Wednesday, June 20 at 11:59 PM (EST). This will finalize the draft order for Thursday.

I will be sending my list in to the Commish and the SIM god sometime on Monday. So I'd refrain from sending me your list until then (although I don't actually look at the lists until I start doing the draft).

Happy Drafting!

Last edited:

Brent Burns Beard