2012-2013 Goat of the Year Nominations

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Ok, it's early and everyone is just excited that hockey is back but it will only take 1 game (or less) to establish who be will the fans' favorite player to complain about.

Could be tough. Roy is gone, Timmy has left, MAG has departed, Goose has flown away.

Who are the best candidates?

I''ll start by suggesting Vanek, followed by Miller (after that 1st perceived soft goal) and of course Stafford.

Others?

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Well, if I ever create that "blame thread" that I was considering for each GA, we may actually have "qualitative evidence" of the most frequent goat.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I guess we don't have the same sense of humor.

If you want to kill the thread, it's OK by me.

I know your kidding and I'm not going to kill the thread. I'm refering to the battles that will be going on all season over this type of stuff. Lets just say I'm not eager to start moderating these things. :laugh:

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Ok, it's early and everyone is just excited that hockey is back but it will only take 1 game (or less) to establish who be will the fans' favorite player to complain about.

Could be tough. Roy is gone, Timmy has left, MAG has departed, Goose has flown away.

Who are the best candidates?

I''ll start by suggesting Vanek, followed by Miller (after that 1st perceived soft goal) and of course Stafford.

Others?

Maybe your sense of humor is a little whack, but picking our 2 best players sure makes it look like a troll thread.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Maybe your sense of humor is a little whack, but picking our 2 best players sure makes it look like a troll thread.

You've been on these boards for the past 5 seasons right?? Everyone has their favorite mole to whomp... Doesn't matter if they play great for 10 games in a row, lead the league in scoring, goals against or what ever.... just one mistake and we're off to the races:laugh:.

Personally, I think most of the problem childs have been shipped out and we're starting fresh.

However, originally being from WNY, I do know that complaining is one of those things that Buffalo fans do best. Second only to getting loaded before, during and after the game.....:laugh:

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Fine, I'll go with Chokin Hecht. He's gonna be the new special Needs.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
It's already started with the Hecht signing in some parts.

Leino is an obvious candidate.

I could see Weber falling into that role if he struggles.

Hodgson might also, esp from the Ennis superfan crowd who need to state that their guy is better, or something like that.

Fire Lindy

Trust the System
Jan 3, 2011
Probably Hodgson, he's going into his 2nd year and is being inserted into our top line to be our #1 center...

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Good Miller is quiet Miller. Hopefully being a mouthpiece during the summer has tired him out for the stretch drive.

I hope good Miller is Miller either way. That being said I think CoHo. Because we might end up jumping on him cause he won't be as winning in the face off dot as we expect sometimes ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad