D - Justin Faulk (USA)
D -
D -

G -

Next GM has been PMed.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Imo starting this pool now is dumb, you dont even know what players are making the team yet, or know who canada's starting goalie is..

Just my two cents from someone not in this pool.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Imo starting this pool now is dumb, you dont even know what players are making the team yet, or know who canada's starting goalie is..

Just my two cents from someone not in this pool.

IMO, we'll be fine, thanks. Has Canada's goalie been picked yet? Yeah, didn't think so. The guys that have been picked are locks to make their respective teams, and are a lock to start in Campbell's case.

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
I draft the coming MVP of the torunament...

Sami Vatanen

F - Teemu Pulkkinen
F -
F -
F -
F -

D - Sami Vatanen
D -
D -

G -

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
2 great picks right there. Vatanen would have been my 3rd round pick, and it was between Landeskog and Jarnkrok for me. All 3 have had phenomenal seasons this year in 3 different leagues.

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
Panik and Erixon.

Team
F - Nino Niederreiter
F - Richard Panik
F -
F -
F -

D - Tim Erixon
D -
D -

G -

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
I select Toni Rajala

Team
F - Jeremy D'Amigo (USA)
F - Toni Rajala (FIN)
F -
F -
F -

D -
D -
D -

G - Jack Campbell (USA)

Last edited:

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
Joel Armia

F - Teemu Pulkkinen
F - Joel Armia
F -
F -
F -

D - Sami Vatanen
D -
D -

G -

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Now, If there are players selected that do not make the teams when the Tourny starts for those who pick some young sleepers what shall we do?

I figure the best thing would be to take the usernames of the teams that have players that are not in the tourny and have them go draft order again to select the players to replace those players one by one so it is still fair. That way 2 people dont ask for the same player.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Now, If there are players selected that do not make the teams when the Tourny starts for those who pick some young sleepers what shall we do?

I figure the best thing would be to take the usernames of the teams that have players that are not in the tourny and have them go draft order again to select the players to replace those players one by one so it is still fair. That way 2 people dont ask for the same player.

You will get a compensatory selection at the end of the draft based on where that player was drafted. So, say for some unforseen reason, Niederreiter(Systemfel), Kreider(me), and Lehner(Finish Your Czech) don't play. At the end of the draft, the 3 GMs that own those 3 players would re-pick in the order of:

1. Systemfel
2. Me
3. Finish Your Czech

because of the order that those players were picked. Does that sound fair to everyone?

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
You will get a compensatory selection at the end of the draft based on where that player was drafted. So, say for some unforseen reason, Niederreiter(Systemfel), Kreider(me), and Lehner(Finish Your Czech) don't play. At the end of the draft, the 3 GMs that own those 3 players would re-pick in the order of:

1. Systemfel
2. Me
3. Finish Your Czech

because of the order that those players were picked. Does that sound fair to everyone?

Sounds fair

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad