2011 CCM gear

flamer82

Aug 13, 2010
Does anyone know when this years model gear for ccm is coming out they've showed off all the crazy light gear already but is that all they are bringing out. I need new gear but I'm holding out to see the new ccm gear if there is any new gear apart from the crazy light stuff.

Also does anyone know what the extra padding sorta thing that's on the back of ovies ccm pants are or are they the new style of pants?? Thanks.

Last edited:

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
Does anyone know when this years model gear for ccm is coming out they've showed off all the crazy light gear already but is that all they are bringing out. I need new gear but I'm holding out to see the new ccm gear if there is any new gear apart from the crazy light stuff.

Also does anyone know what the extra padding sorta thing that's on the back of ovies ccm pants are or are they the new style of pants?? Thanks.

ccm's new stuff always comes out in or around beginning of april. some of the higher volume shops may get them earlier.

the padding on the back of ovie's pants are custom and done by their equipment manager.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver

Their 2011 lineup:
http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55263-2011-ccm-catalogue/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad