2010 HFNHL Prospect Handbook - HELP REQUIRED

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
OK folks,

It's getting to that time of year where the 2010 HFNHL Prospect Handbook gets released. I love doing this every year because 1) The response I get from you guys on how helpful it is regarding seeing the other teams in the league and 2) I enjoy putting it together. It's a bit delayed this year because I've been busy (and lazy), but let's get 'er done.

Here is what I need from YOU:

1) A Top 50 Prospect List

For the Top 50 Prospect List, here are the criteria to follow:
1) Player must be 25 years OR younger as per December 31, 2009 (meaning 1985 and up born players are eligible).
2) Skaters cannot have played more than 50 games of NHL action previous to the 2010-11 NHL season. Goalies cannot have played more than 25 games. This means that current NHL rookies (ala Taylor Hall) are still eligible! It also means players you might be surprised are still eligible...ARE ELIGIBLE (e.g. Michael Neuvirth, Alex Pietrangelo, Michael Grabner)
3) Players can be on teams prospect lists or rosters. It does not matter. This is to allow any player eligible under the above criteria to be included, regardless of whether they have been signed as undraftees or depth

Please send the top 50 lists to me by Sunday, February 27. You can email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks for your help in this project

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
2) Skaters cannot have played more than 50 games of NHL action previous to the 2010-11 NHL season. Goalies cannot have played more than 25 games. This means that current NHL rookies (ala Jeff Skinner) are still eligible

Awesome. We can't vote for our own players right?

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
I should get one to you before the weekend's out, Brock. Putting together my own Top 20 took way longer than it should have, but that's what happens when you sit a brain-damaged hockey geek in front of a computer and give him an assignment.

Maybe that makes Ville feel a little better about having his computer dump his Top 20. ;-)

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
I'm currently working on it right now, should have it up by tonight. So for those who haven't gotten their lists in yet, I'm going to ask that you hold on sending them because the wheels are in motion (and the deadline was last night anyway).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad