Jul 28, 2007
Here is a ranking by GS

Charlie Murata -- DMF U15
Brock Chitaroni -- Barrie U16
Noah Laus -- JRC U15
Camryn Warren - NYR U16
Tyler Lee -- DMF U15

Player to add -- Max Delisle, Toronto Titans U15

Not as familiar with players outside the GTA area, I'll add names from time to time.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Adam Pszeniczny - Soo U15
Cedar Montreuil - North Bay U15
Kaden McGregor - Ottawa Valley Titans U15
Carter Beauchesne - Upper Canada Cyclones U15

Reactions: Section5Petes

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
ETA has a few good players - I don’t know all the names but will once the season starts. These are where they played last year.

Larmand - Barrie
Patron - Barrie
Martin - Barrie
Edgar - YSE
Cloutier - YSE
Blyth -YSE
Bouchard - APR
Farmer - APR
Bagshaw - COW
Wolfe and Morden NCP - two goalies

I will add more once the season starts.

There are also a couple real good forwards on Quinte just blanking on there names.

Reactions: flamebird

a8592

Apr 24, 2022
Here is a ranking by GS

This is a good start to familiarize yourself with the group. Some GTHL names to add below with U15 team listed

Richard Wang - D - Don Mills
Lucas Quain - D - JRC
Thomas Langlois -D - Marlies
Ty Robar - F - Titans
Max Delisle - F - Titans
Jax Pereira - F -JRC

GTHL AAA registration is open on Monday I believe, so you'll start hearing about U16 teams soon

Goalies to consider adding

Cruz Reznik -- Played U16AAA Toronto Nats

Noah La Gambia -- DMF U15AAA
Would also add David Healy Vaughan Kings

a8592

Apr 24, 2022
This is a good start to familiarize yourself with the group. Some GTHL names to add below with U15 team listed

Richard Wang - D - Don Mills
Lucas Quain - D - JRC
Thomas Langlois -D - Marlies
Ty Robar - F - Titans
Max Delisle - F - Titans
Jax Pereira - F -JRC

GTHL AAA registration is open on Monday I believe, so you'll start hearing about U16 teams soon

Would also add David Healy Vaughan Kings
Forgot Brayden Bennett - F - JRC

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Have there been any whispers about any centers drawing lots of outside players this year and building a powerhouse out of nothing? A la Barrie last year?

Jimmy582

Feb 5, 2023
Have there been any whispers about any centers drawing lots of outside players this year and building a powerhouse out of nothing? A la Barrie last year?
Pretty sure Barrie will have another top team again this year.

a8592

Apr 24, 2022
Who are the top teams in the age group?
Don Mills. Titans, JRC, Marlies, Kings are always up there but Don Mills are 3 time repeat champions.

Outside GTHL I expect Huron Perth, Sun County, Barrie to push for top 10 spots in the province

Not familiar with Ottawa teams but have heard Myers, Valley Titans, and Cyclones are solid

Reactions: LeProspector

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Don Mills. Titans, JRC, Marlies, Kings are always up there but Don Mills are 3 time repeat champions.

Outside GTHL I expect Huron Perth, Sun County, Barrie to push for top 10 spots in the province

Not familiar with Ottawa teams but have heard Myers, Valley Titans, and Cyclones are solid
Thanks for the info

Reactions: a8592

digicamo

Mar 31, 2023

GTHL: Flyers, Titans and Jr Canadiens are the top teams in Ontario. Marlies are good and will probably add some players for U16 as they always do. Vaughan has struggled in this age group since their success in Atom.

OMHA: Barrie, Oakville, Quinte and Ajax are probably the top teams. Barrie is competitive with most GTHL teams but I understand some of their top players are heading to the GTHL.

Ottawa: Ottawa Valley Titans and Ottawa Myers are both strong teams but have had some good players leave for the GTHL.

Alliance: Sun County, Huron-Perth, Waterloo and Elgin-Middlesex are all strong teams. Sun County and Huron-Perth are both top teams in Ontario.

Noth: There are no competitive teams from the north IMO but there are some strong players. The best, being Chiatroni who played U16 in Barrie this year.

US: The O might draw some good kids from top teams like Honeybaked, Little Ceasars, Florida Alliance, or Penguins Elite.

I have coached this age group for the last few years and am excited to contribute to this conversation as I'm not connected any longer and have moved on to a younger age group again. The list posted earlier that GermanSpitfire made is pretty good IMO. It's missing a few good kids but it covers most of the big names. This group isn't as deep as the 07s you're all familiar with but I believe it's a lot stronger than the 08s.

Last edited:

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
GTHL: Flyers, Titans and Jr Canadiens are the top teams in Ontario. Marlies are good and will probably add some players for U16 as they always do. Vaughan has struggled in this age group since their success in Atom.

OMHA: Barrie, Oakville, Quinte and Ajax are probably the top teams. Barrie is competitive with most GTHL teams but I understand some of their top players are heading to the GTHL.

Ottawa: Ottawa Valley Titans and Ottawa Myers are both strong teams but have had some good players leave for the GTHL.

Alliance: Sun County, Huron-Perth, Waterloo and Elgin-Middlesex are all strong teams. Sun County and Huron-Perth are both top teams in Ontario.

Noth: There are no competitive teams from the north IMO but there are some strong players. The best, being Chiatroni who played U16 in Barrie this year.

US: The O might draw some good kids from top teams like Honeybaked, Little Ceasars, Florida Alliance, or Penguins Elite.

I have coached this age group for the last few years and am excited to contribute to this conversation as I'm not connected any longer and have moved on to a younger age group again. The list posted earlier that GermanSpitfire made is pretty good IMO. It's missing a few good kids but it covers most of the big names. This group isn't as deep as the 07s you're all familiar with but I believe it's a lot stronger than the 08s.
while i dont agree with some of the smaller skilled guys that he posts about, i do say that he has a general good feel for the draft eventually and is super passionate about it, which i totally appriciate. his lists are very good overall.

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
Any have info on Jakko Wysick?! Stat watching the U15 OHFs, this kid put on a pretty dominant performance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad