2008 HFNHL Draft - Rounds 4-7

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Guys, Matt has given me the green light to continue doing the 2008 draft. He's still feeling the symptoms of the concussion, which means that looking over all these draft lists could be to much of a burden.

So...

I'm going to be completing rounds 4-7. Which means, that everyone must send me their draft lists, or instructions by 11:59 EDT on Thursday, June 19. Please send to the email [email protected], with the heading "Team Name: Draft List Rounds 4-7." Sean G, I'm going to send you my draft list (I'll probably have it complete by Wednesday), just so that no one can claim cheating!:sarcasm:

Just to remind everyone...
Failure to Fulfill GM Responsibilities
Short of regularly submitting lines, there's nothing more vital to a GM's duties than participating in the entry draft. Should you fail to have your team represented at the live draft, either in person or through clear instructions provided on time, you will face termination from your GM position. The same is true of failure to submit instructions regarding rounds 4-7 of the draft (even if you decide to forgo your remaining picks, you must do so through active instruction, not default). Unlike previous years, no picks by absent teams will be forfeited, as that unduly punishes the incoming GM (we’re serious about stripping teams from absent GMs, you see…). Picks for absent teams will be made based upon the CSB rankings (NA player will be chosen in the event of a tie with a Euro player in the rankings).

I'm going away for the weekend, but I'll likely try to have all four remaining rounds completed by Tuesday of next week.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Just to give an update, I've got lists from the following teams...

Florida
Anaheim
Minnesota
Columbus
Colorado
Montreal
New Jersey
Nashville
New York Islanders
Phoenix
New York Rangers
San Jose
Tampa Bay
Washington
Pittsburgh
Carolina
Chicago
St. Louis
Calgary
Boston
Ottawa
Buffalo
Philadelphia
Edmonton
Vancouver
Atlanta
Detroit

Last edited:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Wow, timing and BPA are a *****. Out of 8 picks, I seem to have drafted another 6 forwards, most of them small, to go with my picks of Boychuk, Sauve and Petersson earlier in the draft. Talk about little-guy overload! :help:

Nice of Nick to walk away with both Gratchev and Kugryshev in the 4th, that has to be considered a double-steal. I thought we only saw those in baseball!

Thanks for all that work, Brock - nice thing to be able to do to get excited on draft day, but I know what a headache it can be. Mucho appreciado!

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
RESULTS ARE UP (posted in the yahoo message group)

Hope I didn't screw anything up!

Nice jobb and very fast. One question though, with my pick in the 6th round Johan Harju from Sweden was highest on my list. He was not picked earlier in the draft but I ended up with a Swiss defenseman. Could you please exchange him for Johan Harju?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad