2006-07 Leafs...miss the playoffs by 1 point

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Id suggest Reimer would qualify as average.

Not a guy a team could rely on to steal wins but seemed fine as far as 1Bs or 2As go.

But regardless thr post Belfour seasons were pretty dark as far as goaltending go. Will always have a soft spot for Eddie too

Yea, I guess healthy Reimer and that one season of Bernier were decent but consistancy was so off that it was still such an erratic position.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Meh. If they had one or a couple more shootout wins in the 05-06 and 06-07 seasons they would've made the playoffs.

They have been at the bottom five all time in SO win percentages, this gotta change if they want to have better playoff seedings in the future.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Why do you want to remember that moron. Nepotism at its worst. Worst trade (top 3 for sure) in Toronto Maple Leaf history.

I suppose I was shocked when I first joined HF and certain leaf fans were sympathetic with JFJ. They called him a "victim" which made my jaw drop.

I think I like to go over things that happened, but in a way where history reveals the truth/better understanding.

It was refreshing to hear Maurice talk about Raycroft and Toskala like that as an example.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
in a way, we got out revenge on the islanders exactly a decade later, when we beat them out for the final playoff spot in 2017.

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris

lol paul maurice is a garbage coach who's always had a big ego. glad winnipeg is enjoying his mediocrity and thinking he's still a very good coach.

edit: just looked it up, the 2 goalies he refers to having in the KHL that couldn't stop anything, both had .924sv% on the season... Looks like little dick Paul running his mouth again for attention. Actually shocked no one else says anything about him lol. It was painfully evident since he was our coach that he was a f***ing asshole hungry for attention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad