2005: Justin Saulnier

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

Where do you guys think he well go? I didn't even notice him at all last year, but I have to say i'm pretty impressed now. He's got good hands but really impressed me by being an excelent playmaker and he seemed poised with the puck. He also seems to have a mean streak and really played well defensively making some plays.

Is his size going to get him? How's his shot? ect. What do you think about him.

Last edited:

Mar 10, 2004
Justin Saulnier should have a break out year providing he gets ice time with the Mooseheads. Saulnier's grit makes up for his size. As far as not noticing him last year well, he and Shepherd and Steber lead the scoring before Christmas. He is indeed a great player maker and has a great shot when he uses it. Paired up with the right players he should make headlines. He has good size and is not afraid to go with anyone. He is the kind of player who can get under anyone's skin and still play his game. Predication for 2005 2nd round for sure.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
He added 20 lbs of weight in the off-season, hes up to 5'10 194 and the best part is the added weight didnt slow him down.

I dont think he will get much ice-time this year. He played a combined 14-15 shifts in the first 2 games of the year. He is centering the 4th line this season because of depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad